Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

This game is powerfully stupid

i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

im in love...

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Regalingualius posted:

Should we really be encouraging autocannibalism, though?

yes, and also regular cannibalism, in case he got that from winning a fight with another lovely cakemonster

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Lol delta geodude looks terrible

I can only hope delta charizard is EVEN MORE edgelord then charmeleon

Anyway, give us crabcakes or give us death

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Draxion posted:

I've got rpgmaker and it's still kind of a huge hassle to permanently change stuff in encrypted games, memory editing takes like thirty seconds when you know what you're doing.

exactly. 420 memory edit every day

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Lucario is a terrible design but I love him because he is terrible

so too, this fangame

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Akratic Method posted:

Why did you give it a dick?

see a dick, draw a dick
that's my life philosophy

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

DoubleNegative posted:

Still recording tonight's update.

The SHAME BOX... for pokemon that fail to clear the incredibly low bar of my expectations.

no!! my beautiful girl!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

YOU'RE A MONSTER

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I hate all of these deltas, just get another pidgey

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

ajkalan posted:

Get a Farfetch'd and name it Mary Leekey. Then put it in storage because it's unusable.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

DoubleNegative posted:

Just finished recording. We won't get to this for several updates but...

The SHAME BOX has been renamed. And now I'm thinking I need a proper SHAME BOX for one of the pokemon in that screenshot. Just something to chew on until we get to that point!

that's clearly the best pals box

Mx. fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Nov 10, 2018

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i like the deltas
even the dumb ones

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

and here's the lil fella, since I missed him earlier

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Let's Go is a better grind than the others tbh, if you get a chain going you get insane amounts of xp very easily.

I went shiny hunting before gym 6 and ended up with a level 70 team

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Radio Free Kobold posted:

it turns into a centaur! aw yiss :allears:

not just a centaur, a CHUBBY CENTAUR, the best kind of centaur

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

yeah you need pokemon go, and to complete a really dumb and boring and forever taking quest chain, and to have a phone that will actually connect to the switch

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

scrafty is my favourite pokemon that isn't rattata, and let me tell you, that delta variant is super boring wtf

also delta luxray would be cooler if he didn't have those dumbass drippy fangs

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

hmmm

nope, still boring

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

500% pants

hide your shame

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

SatansOnion posted:

That is easily the most brutal-looking Typhlosion I have ever seen

in fact, I think it's brutal enough to be called :black101: :rock: NATHAN TYPHLOSION :rock: :black101:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

there is only one answer

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

hello

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

DoubleNegative posted:

I should have done this last night, but I was tired at the time. This is from literally the next update that I'm going to be posting on Tuesday.

Now can we please let the stupid derail die?

big deoxys is trying to hide the truth

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Waffleman_ posted:

At least this game hasn't had ABSOLS OF DOOM.

Delta Absol is a fairy-type and portends the opposite of doom (good parties)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

what kind of monster would attack a dratini

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

bork bork

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Elchar posted:

I know you are not going to use it but oh my god, that Delta Chinchou is absolutely adorable, I love it. I had to do a quick drawing of it.

i thought i didn't like chinchou's design but now i do

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i hope there's more deltas

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thank you for more deltas

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

serefin99 posted:

Honestly the thing about Victory Road I most take offense to is the trainers' names. When I saw the second section started with a trainer named 'Jotun' I thought each area would have trainers named after a different mythology, but nope. It's just a random hodge podge of Norse, Greek, Roman, Indian, and Christian mythology (and probably some others I didn't immediately catch).

i disagree it is exactly hackneyed enough to be hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Pugnacious Doggie posted:

Is it just me or does Kayla's sprite look... weird?
Also Baton Pass seems like a bad setup for AI, as Espeon happily pointed out.

she got her some linebacker shoulders

ermmm