Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009
People were curious about the traditional differences, so I decided to give it a go at showing that off.

You can take a look here if you're interested.

Assuming I continue I'll be keeping each of these ending at about the same point in the corresponding main update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009
After a bit of mucking around here's Traditional Update 2. Wherein we meet Damian and foil a plot against Jaern.

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009

DoubleNegative posted:

Is that Audrey talking to a presumably-hooded Zenith?

You seemed to think it was Audrey back on Page 4, at the same image none the less.

It certainly seems that way though. Since there isn't anyone else with any authority mentioned in either group as far as I recall.

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009
Traditional Part 3 now with less physical violence against children.

This one went a bit funny between my draft and putting it in the poster, hopefully I fixed it all up though.

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009

Supremezero posted:

Wonder if Victory Road is less stupid in Traditional.

It's nice to dream, but if it's not actual plot/Important character talk, it's the same. Everything in town, and all trainers have the same dialogue. Which given the amount of miscellaneous NPC's is understandable.

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009
Mega Eevee can indeed swap between forms. I enjoyed having a Jolteon/Sylveon/Glaceon and Vaporeon in one slot. It's actually a really neat gimmick when you get used to it.

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009
I probably could have had this done a while ago, but nevermind. Here we are with Traditional Update #4 now with less sudden explosions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009
I should have had this done ages ago. But I got distracted, and then just forgot. Until I didn't.

Traditonal Update 5 I think maybe the most changed? Just because it has the most talking going on.

I think there's only one more noticeable divergence from here, and if that's it I'll probably just show that and end my part.