Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
There is actually a good deal of aliens stuff about Stonehenge. However, after seeing 4 seasons of the show, I can't remember more than two episodes that focus on something other than North Africa, the Fertile Crescent, India, Pre-columbian Native Americans, Polynesia, or East Asia
I never picked up on that undercurrent before, but it's painfully obvious once it's been pointed out

I was just going to talk about how they've done experiments on Easter Island that show how easy it was to move those massive stone statues and then move other massive stones on top and carve them into hats, or the people of Yap that transported 4 ton limestone boulders hundreds of miles on bamboo canoes, but now I'm actually kind of upset about the show that I used to laugh at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
To me, the most plausible theory is that was a symbol of British paleolithic unification and it was designed as an enormous, unmovable astronomical calendar because accurate time keeping is really loving important when you're a farmer, especially a stone age farmer with terrible crop yields. The religious functions are just similar to the bronze age command economies, where the priests "consulted the gods" about when to plant crops, what to plant, and where, when they were really just watching the stars, keeping time, and keeping records of what the country needed and what crops grew well in certain areas

All of the burials are confusing as gently caress, but we don't know a lot about how their religion worked, so it's hard to say what significance they play

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

The further this game gets away from the cults, the more fun and adorable it becomes

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

"Undefeatable" is one of those words that just sounds...wrong.

Also, I kinda like that these Deltas are what happens if the originals are put under extreme pressure.

Undefeatable is a truly indefatigable word

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

That more than works

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I can't wait to see the parcel. Persephone is an awful person who deserved to get her poo poo pushed in, but I want something to go right in her life

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

It's good enough (or at least this LP is so good) that it got me to download it. I got so burned by Uranium that I wrote off fan games as hyper competitive pokemon players bashing their heads against a wall and trying to out edgelord each other

What happened to the other fan game that looked really cute that was releasing partial builds around the time that Uranium got DMCA'd to hell?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Ethereal Gates! That's the one, it's still in development, which is good, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I'm shocked at how fast it's gone. I know that it's a speedrun, but you have so few mons and I keep expecting a roadblock, but there doesn't even seem to be one in sight