Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

Sword_of_Dusk posted:

As mentioned in that thread, Katuna would've sufficed, and been a bit more Pokmon-like.

Or indeed, Kartana, the pun the official games decided to go with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

I for one is glad that Cirno got to show off that even against perfection, she is the strongest. Kinda surprised to see Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken show up, though I guess I should've seen it coming.

...so uh, how long will the post-game go on for? The way you've been talking it up makes it seem to be just as long as the regular game.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

It doesn't help that Sound has way too many reactions to types. When Fairy was introduced, it only had 6 offensive and defensive reactions each, which makes it easier to remember. Sound has 13 offensive reactions and 9 defensive. Do they seriously expect me to remember all of them for every new type?

Best of luck to them though, Azurite looks mostly neat even if I'd be playing it with a type chart.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

"Roo-kra". Like Looker, but wrong.

Pretty sure that's where his sprite got the sick trench, anyway.

He's just a Veteran from Gen 5 but with badly drawn eyes.

Anyway, show off the trading sequence, beat Elite Four and since you don't wanna show off Dev Island, catch Mewtwo I guess?