Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
the level trainer gets "a rush" from watching his audinos get beat up over and over again

okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

"I must explain the situation to my daughter and battle her so I can see if she's strong enough to face the oncoming trials. time passes way quicker here so there is no time to waste in accomplishing these twin goals"
"so I'll make her go through a laser puzzle and fights with lesser unimportant randos, both of which serve my purposes not at all because I'll be fighting her myself anyway"

not quite as bad character writing wise as reborn but it's approachin that

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

the thing that gave me that implication was adam saying "who knows what you've missed". could be misreading it or missing something tho

I do like that past adam is a huge dork tho

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

the distortion world was originally the main world? but it turns you into a tortured ghost just living there? and if consensus reality or whatever agreed to calling our world the distortion world then that would be fixed? what???

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

you get more sympathy for being a sore loser when you and millennia of your ancestors have lived in a world that has warped your very bodies into hellish abomination forms for a conflict you never participated in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it is neat how the delta magby line got an actually deleterious mutation