Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'm afraid to tell you that there's no good life for a thief with no dignity, so Koichi is most likely living a bad life off-screen.

I am not Koichi's friend because I heard he never showers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

You guys.

We're less than a week away from New JoJo Content.

:allears:

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

You guys.

We're less than a week away from New JoJo Content.

:allears:

But we're likely two weeks from a new jojo opening, which sucks.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Monaghan posted:

But we're likely two weeks from a new jojo opening, which sucks.

The really important question is how many weeks away from a new JoJo ED we are.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I'm ready for the taste of a liar. Again.

Chibberwocky
Nov 14, 2012

It’s my last day in Tokyo and it’s been really cool accidentally stumbling across jojo things. The department stores Lumine and NEWoMan seem to have a collab to promote part 5, featuring a popup store with some cool merch as well as I think early screenings of episodes.

Sorry for potato quality pics:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'm afraid to tell you that there's no good life for a thief with no dignity, so Koichi is most likely living a bad life off-screen.

if having dignity was required for a good life then how did joseph even live 5 seconds past the start of part 2

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Anyone else wonder if Billy Corgan was a fan of Stardust Crusaders?

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Pomplamoose posted:

Anyone else wonder if Billy Corgan was a fan of Stardust Crusaders?

no because a black man named abdul was a main character

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
So hyped for All Star (Kid Bopz ver.) to be the ED.

Honestly, kinda mixed for this part. The manga has its moments, but it is the weakest part for me... but I did read the last third or so with crappy translation. So I am curious to see if the anime will change my mind once I see a competent translation of the last stretch. Howeverever, i'm also not really convinced with the art style the anime's doing. It just seems too straight-forward and over-detailed compared to Part 4. On the final side of things, I cannot wait to see Giorno's loving bullshits in animated form.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
Looking forward to finally watching the first episode for the third time

(not a joke, that episode was pretty dope and it's gonna be even better not in the form of a lovely camrip)

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
So does anyone have a "It's finally friday" manga edit prepared for part 5?

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Yeah but it'll be a spoiler (that most people know about TBF) until like november.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

somepartsareme posted:

So does anyone have a "It's finally friday" manga edit prepared for part 5?

Edit: Added spoiler tag since I'm not sure how far into the story that moment is, I just know it's one of the more iconic ones from the arc, and it was the only one I could think of a way to fit into the Friday meme. I'm sure someone else out there can do better.

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Oct 1, 2018

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
that panel will be in the very first episode

and yeah, i guess i should have mentioned that you could technically have watched the first episode by now. it was shown at an event a few months back and there are translated phone quality videos of it. it's really good

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

Edit: Added spoiler tag since I'm not sure how far into the story that moment is, I just know it's one of the more iconic ones from the arc, and it was the only one I could think of a way to fit into the Friday meme. I'm sure someone else out there can do better.

This is the ending scene of Episode 1.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Kinda sucks having seen the first episode already cause I have to wait an extra week for a new one. :(

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Why is nothing about Jo Jo written on the Crunchyroll fall line up page? You would think it would be huge.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
it's right here?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/09/28/crunchyroll-announces-final-fairy-tail-anime-and-more-for-fall-2018

seems like they haven't gotten the region and air times figured out

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's dumb but i like watching live reactions occasionally so even beyond getting to see the first ep in its true glory and not a bootleg i can have fun with those

anyways the first ep was cool

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So hyped for All Star (Kid Bopz ver.) to be the ED.

Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

drjuggalo posted:

no because a black man named abdul was a main character

But what else could he mean by "the world is a vampire"?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Schwarzwald posted:

Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
Right here. This motherhubbard right here knows what's up.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Pomplamoose posted:

But what else could he mean by "the world is a vampire"?

idk that blacks are sucking the lifeline of the world and his defunct wrestling company

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

drjuggalo posted:

idk that blacks are sucking the lifeline of the world and his defunct wrestling company
Wait, what? Like, I knew Corgan was kind of a prick/control-freak, but he also went full racist idiot?

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Wark Say posted:

Wait, what? Like, I knew Corgan was kind of a prick/control-freak, but he also went full racist idiot?

it was the opposite for me, i found out he was a racist, then a control freak, then the lead singer of the smashing pumpkins

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when vento aureo starts, hulu should be adding the stardust crusaders dub, right?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I would imagine it'll be once Viz releases the rest of Stardust on disc, and they haven't said anything about the release of the second half yet.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if there's gonna be an italian dub.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

What's your favorite dumb stand? Mine's the orangutan with the boat stand :allears:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The one that lets you steal other people's powers of you beat them at Janken, just because it's so oddly specific.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I like the one that traps you within an electrical pylon or the one that lets you live on through photos.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I like the one that causes people to become magnetic (as long as you stay close to them), but only if they for some reason touch an electrical socket that you can project onto some random object.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

most of my favorite dumb stands are spoilers for later in the series, i have to admit

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Several of my favorites are from part 6

That's as far as I've read because I am a bad jojo fan and do not sit down and read the mangaes

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Johnny Joestar posted:

most of my favorite dumb stands are spoilers for later in the series, i have to admit

Same here, but I have some favorites before part 5.

Wait can Dire's technique count? Cause if it does I want to change my answer.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wait can Dire's technique count? Cause if it does I want to change my answer.

Still upset that his dying line was not translated, dub or sub, as "Every rose has it's thorn"

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
My all time fave is in late part 6.

But for anime... Gun.
And Gun, but held by mouse.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Crazy Diamond is my fav but second place goes to one in part 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I like the stand that murders you if anyone looks at your back