Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The dance lived up to the hype!

Mista and Sex Pistols seem really cool too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

All these silly stands, and still no one can beat Ultimate Kars in a straight fight. Sondheim

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow, I didn’t know there were people who didn’t like Fighting Gold. The new OP is also cool.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

e: Dear christ shut up about spoilers already. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Kars rules. He looks so awesome!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Pootybutt posted:

He mostly loved havin a good piss w the boys

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How many episodes are left?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1143354481712795649

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I've honestly enjoyed how insane the show has gotten since Silver Chariot Requiem appeared, and I'm very excited to see what kind of bullshit Gold Experience Requiem can do, considering the normal version could basically do everything already.

I'm not even sure there can even BE a final fight. I think Giorno with his normal stand could've taken on Diavolo, much less with this super powered version.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think the chaos and insanity from the reqiuem stands works for me. Would a straight-up fight between Giorno and Diavolo have been satisfying? For me, I don’t think so. I think Chariot Reqiuem threw a fun, if crazy, wrench into the whole thing. The surreal nature of everyone trying to stop this slowly moving shadow man while reality slowly breaks down around them worked for me.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I loved how completely insane the show got when Chariot Requiem came out.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Giorno, wistfully looking at the Colosseum: This truly was, a Gold Experience.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I see that Jojo's Eyes of Heaven is on sale on PS4. Is it worth it at all? Not even as a proper fighting game, just as a dumb Jojo arena brawler.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Monaghan posted:

The part 4 dub was goddamn incredible I don't know what you people are on about.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The Part 3 and 4 dubs are really good!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jul 1, 2020

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I still need to watch part 4 dubbed, I hear it is excellent (translated stand names notwithstanding)

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Fargin Icehole posted:

Meanwhile 『Aqua Lung』 is still out there ravaging the planet

Oh you mean Purple Haze Requiem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Holy poo poo, they actually announced it....