Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Joseph and Caesar are about 19-20 in part 2 so you're good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

The thing I like about Jojo is how every part basically has its own standard for bizarre. That makes Part 1 look rather normal compared to the rest of the series, mind you, but I do think it helps give each part its own degree of flair. I also like how dogs started dying a lot less once DIO died.

how could you forget Angelo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It does have some of my favorite fights in the series, the D'Arby fights

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Fargin Icehole posted:

I think overall my first exposure to was Heritage for the Future for like 5 minutes, and then it was D'arby The Gambler OVA fight some 15 years ago. I had no idea what was going on.

I do agree that some parts of SC kinda dragged on, especially when the later rights become two parters, but i generally place 3 with part 2 on equal footing.

One thing I know for sure was that after binge watching all of 3, the first thing I wanted to do was play Heritage for the future, because I recognize and want to play every single character on that roster. Even Alessi.

Alessi is extremely powerful in HftF but then again most of the cast is