Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
my favourite part is finally getting animated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Pomplamoose posted:

Anyone else wonder if Billy Corgan was a fan of Stardust Crusaders?

no because a black man named abdul was a main character

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Pomplamoose posted:

But what else could he mean by "the world is a vampire"?

idk that blacks are sucking the lifeline of the world and his defunct wrestling company

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Wark Say posted:

Wait, what? Like, I knew Corgan was kind of a prick/control-freak, but he also went full racist idiot?

it was the opposite for me, i found out he was a racist, then a control freak, then the lead singer of the smashing pumpkins

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
other than them not putting in koichis turbo shiteating smirk when he's walking up behind gio in the car, wonderful episode

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
its gonna be insanely hard for me to watch the episode without wanting to skip right to the ED

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
i was just loving listening to the ED leak artist a few weeks ago too, that alone would carry the anime no matter what for me

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
the soliders of passione finally have a soundtrack befitting of them

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
wow i changed my mind its the greatest ED ever

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
even those 'cant wait for X! you guys will love when the next part happens!' poo poo feels like annoying rear end spoilers to me and im a drat manga reader myself

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
oh, well similar to narancia im really stupid i guess. I loving loved last weeks episode to the point where it felt like a 10 minute affair, david productions SFX skills are legit the best of any studio in any medium

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
i meant i was stupid in that i missed that in the first post

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
what must I saaaay, what must I do..... to show how muuuuch, I think about watching you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Willsun posted:

I have not stopped watching this and I need the whole season done like this

that was insanely funnier than i thought it was gonna be