Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

Why do people always post this? It's not funny anymore, if you are an adult and spending ten dollars is an issue, GET HELP.

D-did Jon Pop just tell us to get help???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

NEVER. I am pretty biblical when it comes to sex. Even oral is too much sometimes.

lol good luck

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
so my roommate has mentioned co-parenting to me, where after being unable to find a romantic partner people share raising a child together but are not together.

having kids is what people mean by settling down right? i mean im sure some people would find good parenting hot so maybe itll help you get laid too

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Hi Jon, is that really you?!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Good luck, OP.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

so my roommate has mentioned co-parenting to me, where after being unable to find a romantic partner people share raising a child together but are not together.

having kids is what people mean by settling down right? i mean im sure some people would find good parenting hot so maybe itll help you get laid too

Personally I would be open to it, but I know my family would just call me gay, if I ever did something like that. And I have kind of already tried this, but she didn't go for it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

We both like 'Nerdist" culture, but we also love black culture. I love a band like Kings of Leon, but I also love three six mafia( in the nineties before Juicy J went pop) and UGK. I also love "real" trap music. And Back to the Future. And Menace II Society. Equally.

You talk about yourself a lot. Maybe you should focus on your partners hobbies.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Oscar Wild posted:

You talk about yourself a lot. Maybe you should focus on your partners hobbies.

Help me find a partner and I will.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Ok Jon Pop I think I’ve said this before but if you have a problem with everyone the problem isn’t them it’s you. You are hosed up from too much reddit and redpill and :biotruths: poo poo. You can get your d wet if you try even slightly but you won’t. Instead you’ll lose another account and be mad at everyone for your own failings.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Healthy relationship built on foudation of gently caress.

gently caress good, life good.

Try this:

https://i.imgur.com/ofbcZmg.mp4

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

berth ell pup posted:

Ok Jon Pop I think I’ve said this before but if you have a problem with everyone the problem isn’t them it’s you. You are hosed up from too much reddit and redpill and :biotruths: poo poo. You can get your d wet if you try even slightly but you won’t. Instead you’ll lose another account and be mad at everyone for your own failings.

Your talking to a ghost. Adolescent trauma and separation anxiety were my issues. I am black and from the south. I don't know or care anything about pills and biotruths. I am not angry. I am being smart. Cutting through the bullshit and looking for a like mind with a vagina.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 minutes!

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

Detention Depute and why not?

You are mentally ill. Bye Jon.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich
So I guess it's a no? That's ok. I respect goonettes decisions. Goodbye.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
This is cool.
I wish you luck.
:downs:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

I have and want a black identity.

I am pretty apolitical.

bro I have news

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You are mentally ill. Bye Jon.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

black culture

three six mafia( in the nineties before Juicy J went pop) and UGK. I also love "real" trap music.

:chloe:

oh

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

I have the basic account. Do you want my gmail?

Yes

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

tarantinocowboy88 @ gmail . com

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What kinda ride you got my man some sick rear end honda thats soakin them bitches panties so much they can't even make it over to talk to you?

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Big Beef City posted:

What kinda ride you got my man some sick rear end honda thats soakin them bitches panties so much they can't even make it over to talk to you?

Speaking of cars, I am a low class black male. I already have one car that's paid off. I wanted another one. I want a Dodge Challenger basic model. These cars have gotten a bad rap much like Chryslers because black people drive them. I feel like their is a lot of hatred from whites in particular toward black men who drive basic model V6 challengers. I just want a car to kick around in, but I don't want to deal with the hate/ attention. Am I being a wuss?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

Speaking of cars, I am a low class black male. I already have one car that's paid off. I wanted another one. I want a Dodge Challenger basic model. These cars have gotten a bad rap much like Chryslers because black people drive them. I feel like their is a lot of hatred from whites in particular toward black men who drive basic model V6 challengers. I just want a car to kick around in, but I don't want to deal with the hate/ attention. Am I being a wuss?

What the gently caress are you talking about, dude?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
You should print out your xbox video game achievements and carry them with you throughout your day, so if the right person comes along, you have a list of your lifes work.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Burt Sexual posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about, dude?

People look down on people who drive V6 muscle cars. I want the VR Dodge Challenger basic model, and I feel like people will look down on me for getting one.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Oscar Wild posted:

You should print out your xbox video game achievements and carry them with you throughout your day, so if the right person comes along, you have a list of your lifes work.

I had the first XBOX back in like 03. I have not owned or played any of the last two Xboxes. I have a PlayStation for Netflix and I have one game that came with it and no controllers. I am not a gamer. I just haven't really enjoyed a gaming system since the Sega Dreamcast. That was the last time I loved video games.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

posting at the beginning of the new jon pop arc

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Jon Pop I've never met you and I don't live in the Tampa area but you don't sound like that bad of a catch and I hope you continue to improve your life, namaste

I don't spend enough time in gbs to really follow the saga of why all these people are making insulting jokey-jokes at you but I wish you the best

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

I had the first XBOX back in like 03. I have not owned or played any of the last two Xboxes. I have a PlayStation for Netflix and I have one game that came with it and no controllers. I am not a gamer. I just haven't really enjoyed a gaming system since the Sega Dreamcast. That was the last time I loved video games.

So you will have to explain the gap. This will be hard for you.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

People look down on people who drive V6 muscle cars. I want the VR Dodge Challenger basic model, and I feel like people will look down on me for getting one.

Because you’re black or because you’re a basic trying to impress chicks with a car.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ad by Khad posted:

Jon Pop I've never met you and I don't live in the Tampa area but you don't sound like that bad of a catch and I hope you continue to improve your life, namaste

I don't spend enough time in gbs to really follow the saga of why all these people are making insulting jokey-jokes at you but I wish you the best

Jon Has an extensive post history.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Burt Sexual posted:

Because you’re black or because you’re a basic trying to impress chicks with a car.

Because I am black. I am short and darkskin, so I don't bother trying to impress women. If they are open minded a taller, whiter, richer guy will always win the wallet battle and socially approved looks(light skin,straigh hair) battle. I just love the design. I would get the RT Plus, but I don't want to work hard or finance. I bought my last car in cash. I like my situation now, because I have enough money saved up and from my parents to where I don't have to work. I could rent a place for a year without working at this point. Financing a car would force me to keep a job for like two years(no degree, so no high paying jobs). That's why I'm hoping I get on with county sheriff. Cars and sports are the only things I care about these days.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

ArchNemesis posted:

your jon pop impression is nice but I think you're making it a bit too obvious

Ban OP a bunch of times and see if he reregs, simple

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

Your talking to a ghost. Adolescent trauma and separation anxiety were my issues. I am black and from the south. I don't know or care anything about pills and biotruths. I am not angry. I am being smart. Cutting through the bullshit and looking for a like mind with a vagina.

Have you checked the mirror?

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
Florida is a deal breaker and boring sex through a hole in the sheet? cmon

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
John Pop backwards is Pop John

:thunk:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How short is short?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
canpakes checks out, and Jon Pop checks right back in?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Maybe John will wear the hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Xaintrailles posted:

canpakes checks out, and Jon Pop checks right back in?

I remeber a time when I couldn’t recognize any of these names.

• Locked thread