Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Have you considered that if you do some small amount of work on your appearance, try to practice basic social skills, and actively seek single women in an open environment, you could do this without an entire forum making fun of you publicly?

So don't do anything I just said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

DISCO KING posted:

Have you considered that if you do some small amount of work on your appearance, try to practice basic social skills, and actively seek single women in an open environment, you could do this without an entire forum making fun of you publicly?

So don't do anything I just said.

I have finished my therapy. I am trying to lose weight through a combination of intermittent fasting and part time vegan/vegetarianism. I have also thrown out 90% of my wardrobe and given it to good will.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You should get your own place

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Gaunab posted:

You should get your own place

I know. I think I will at the end of the year.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

I have finished my therapy. I am trying to lose weight through a combination of intermittent fasting and part time vegan/vegetarianism. I have also thrown out 90% of my wardrobe and given it to good will.

Can you tell us the steps you’ve taken since you first started posting on SA and what the results were?

Also explain your prior and current thoughts of women.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I remeber a time when I couldn’t recognize any of these names.

and as you touch it, so does it touch you.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
jon pop wants to gently caress you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

I remeber a time when I couldn’t recognize any of these names.

*thousand yard stare*
I no longer can. I can only envy the dead.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I was talking with some ppl about this earlier tonight. it's so easy to get sex with apps like tinder and bumble it seems like it would be almost impossible to be an incel in 2018. this is by far the easiest era to have sex in history and yet somehow young men are so backed up with jizz they're shooting up schools over it. it's fuckin crazy, really.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Hell Yeah posted:

I was talking with some ppl about this earlier tonight. it's so easy to get sex with apps like tinder and bumble it seems like it would be almost impossible to be an incel in 2018. this is by far the easiest era to have sex in history and yet somehow young men are so backed up with jizz they're shooting up schools over it. it's fuckin crazy, really.

Yeah for white guys. I don't understand how a white guy can be incel. Hispanic and Asian women love white men. They have a huge pool, maybe they feel some kind of latent guilt over women being racist and don't want to partake.

Jon Pop LHDF
Sep 25, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Burt Sexual posted:

Can you tell us the steps you’ve taken since you first started posting on SA and what the results were?

Also explain your prior and current thoughts of women.

Used a combination of SSRI and cognitive behavioral and group therapy to get my mind right.

As far as my current thoughts on women, I don't know. I know I'm not into the pill stuff anymore. Young women like tall and popular guys. When they get older, they "mature" and widen their net. Whatever it doesn't bother me.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

Yeah for white guys. I don't understand how a white guy can be incel.

that's racist.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
-has never been in a relationship
-is ready to "settle down"

oh god you've got much to learn, you maladjusted weirdo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

Used a combination of SSRI and cognitive behavioral and group therapy to get my mind right.

Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this.... but I don't think it worked.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I support Jon Pop

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hell Yeah posted:

It's also the richest era in history and yet much of the world lives in terrible poverty.

(waiting until the gbs communist contingent goes full incel)

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Sep 26, 2018

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You are mentally ill. Bye Jon.

Don't listen to these white devils.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Hi Jon Pop have you murdered your lovely abusive mother yet?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
What does "black identity" even mean? What, you stare in the mirror in the think about how 'black' you are, and how that guy over there isn't as 'black' as you?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is just mean

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Don't listen to these white devils.

I was just going to probe for bait, but Jon. Before/If you get probed, don’t fall for this. Don’t take it.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I think we should hold a forums wide dating show where Jon Pop is the bachelor.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

As far as my current thoughts on women, I don't know. I know I'm not into the pill stuff anymore. Young women like tall and popular guys. When they get older, they "mature" and widen their net. Whatever it doesn't bother me.

Did you stop? On an advice of your counselor?

On the second, if you don’t know what you feel about women, how do you feel they feel about you?

There is no net btw. I ain’t fishing.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I was just going to probe for bait, but Jon. Before/If you get probed, don’t fall for this. Don’t take it.

Yes, this is like a weird volleyball rally and I wanna see how far it goes.

Serious edit for Jon Pop; I'm glad you found help. It seems to be doing well for you.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I couldn't help but read the op like it was a Wesley Willis song.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Quit raggin on ole JP. Even the formerly (?) mentally ill should be able to find some kind of companionship in their lives.

"I am Jon Pop"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Try foreign dating sites, find the love of your life and then contact the producers of 90 Day Fiance.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Agent Escalus posted:

What does "black identity" even mean? What, you stare in the mirror in the think about how 'black' you are, and how that guy over there isn't as 'black' as you?

No, you're thinking of white identity.

Black identity means you are black and proud

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

I don’t know what pop culture reference song thing this is, but I don’t like them.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Jon, you're going to get banned regardless, show us your cock.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Foreskin Problems posted:

Quit raggin on ole JP. Even the formerly (?) mentally ill should be able to find some kind of companionship in their lives.

"I am Jon Pop"

As said, he has a lot of ground to make up here on this site at least. He had/has some realllly bad opinions on things.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a bone to pick posted:

Jon, you're going to get banned regardless, show us your cock.

Lmao. Jon do not.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

I am ready to settle down, but I am having a hard time finding a women I line up with. I am short, and dark skinned. I like film and general nerd culture, but I am not an uncle tom or a house N. I have and want a black identity. I am kinda similar to Donald Glover, if that makes sense. I am pretty apolitical. I believe in equal rights for all. That's about it. I figure birds of a feather, so since I like this site and content, so will the women who come here. I am stereotypically goony in some ways. I am 30 and live at home with my parents, but it is a big house and I have the entire upstairs to myself. I know it's cliché but it's almost like an apartment. I have the money to live on my own, but I am waiting to get into a relationship first. I have lived own my own before and its better with a partner, and /or roommates. I am looking for a nice goonette who likes something awful culture, and that can get along with poor Floridian black people. If any of you are interested I will drop a link to my gmail account.

If you are Donald Glover you would like Asian chicks like me

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Pop LHDF posted:

We both like 'Nerdist" culture, but we also love black culture. I love a band like Kings of Leon, but I also love three six mafia( in the nineties before Juicy J went pop) and UGK. I also love "real" trap music. And Back to the Future. And Menace II Society. Equally.

congratulations youre white

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
so your similarity to donald glover begins and ends with consumption habits of mainstream entertainment media? oh boy what a winner

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's also the richest era in history and yet much of the world lives in terrible poverty.

(waiting until the gbs communist contingent goes full incel)

-the last of the silent majority, 2018

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

jon pop for mod of a lesser subforum like YLLS or TGRS or possibly even fyad

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Nirvikalpa posted:

If you are Donald Glover you would like Asian chicks like me

Didn’t you drive like 10 hours to see a dude who hated you or something

Sounds like love is in the air for GBS

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Lol

Rock over Florida, rock on Chicago!
Jon Pop: He’s Going To Die Alone (tm)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

jon pop for mod of a lesser subforum like YLLS or TGRS or possibly even fyad

What about gbs? :smuggo:

• Locked thread