Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
In the stock column, it’s best to do the transactions as an equation (=65+65+ etc...) so its easier to track, the thread is your record to doublecheck.

I was bad about it in the last pbp, but posting a screenshot of the stock market track at the beginning of the OR also helps a ton if you have to doublecheck something

There’s also a function to take snapshots of the board state in Board18 itself which we should probably start utilizing also. I think it keeps a list of all board states saved also

E: also whoever bought Mitsubishi Ferry or whatever, that tile lay is an action you take as a *Player* anytime during the OR, you don’t need to wait to buy it in. I screwed that up in our game

Fellis fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Oct 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
:munch:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Whatever order they got started in, first in at the price gets priority

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

The first cash column is the board state at the start of the round, the columns at the end are the important ones for during the round

I think there is a sheet tutorial link somewhere on it

E:the 1889 sheet has some auto functions that are explained in the tutorial

Fellis fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Oct 12, 2018

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

Sell everything, gaining 200 and knocking all companies down one.
Start KO, par value of 75, losing 150.

Private A just blocks tile upgrades right?

Yep

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Nah, I'm not permanent passing.

:suspense:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Does anyone know why Kotohira is so valuable in 1889? It doesn’t seem to be a big city, but a lazy google didnt turn up much about it’s history

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

If CD sold 5 UR, no more UR can be sold. The bank pool can only hold 50%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

Awkward typo - those last 3 companies are all at 70, not 60. I believe that getting there first matters only for the exact same space. For companies with the same share price across multiple spaces, the right-most space gets priority.

This is correct