Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
drive and eat the viruses inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

the trojans are always my favorite. i don't know what they are filled with, but it sure is great.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Put a root kit on your hard drive and harvest some veggies.

artoke

don't be gross, i'm not eating the worms. i just need something to bait my phishing hook

vanisher

Barking Gecko posted:

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

uh I thought the root kit was for making root beer?

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

artoke posted:

don't be gross, i'm not eating the worms. i just need something to bait my phishing hook

:eyepop:

artoke

ran so low on snacks that my food variable underflowed and now i'm set for life.

artoke fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Sep 27, 2018

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What are the 12 benefits to eating spyware and the nutritional comparisons to adware? My doctor said I can only be on a very strict diet.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dungeon Ecology

clicking on popups like im browsing through a grocery aisle

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

EorayMel posted:

What are the 12 benefits to eating spyware and the nutritional comparisons to adware? My doctor said I can only be on a very strict diet.

I think they're both fine if open-sourced from a local drive

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

artoke posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kalel

artoke posted:

wearing a lampshade

artoke posted:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I heard in some countries they eat the bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

artoke posted:

• Locked thread