Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I recently got back into Stardew but that's about it for fall themed gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh yeah I never tried Darkest Dungeon I might give that a shot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

I thought it seemed like something that someone with Down Syndrome would post.

Too bad he isn't in the proper Discords, he would've been left alone.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The Imp Zone mods are cowardly internet bullies? Huh. TIL.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

$$$$$ :10bux: :20bux: :10bux: :20bux: :10bux: :20bux: :10bux: :20bux: $$$$$

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i don't really find games scary, and am mostly just annoyed at how slow horror games tend to be

sector_corrector posted:

i wish i could enjoy this, the season of scary games, but it's mostly just a bunch of dumb bullcrap to me

sector_corrector posted:

i don't really find it scary at all. i think it has an effective atmosphere, that i'd call 'creepy', but it never personally scared me on any level. on my first playthrough i was surprised by stuff, like a jump scare, but found that more funny and enjoyable than anything. i guess i qualify "scared" as being terrified or helpless, and movies and games both have you in control over things, so it's really hard for me to ever feel scared by them.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

let's spend another 3 pages giving this guy a list of games he'll play so he can go "Le Shrug. My Sirness prevents thine from being scared. Guess I'm not a pussy like everyone else. Anywho the GF just nuked me with a Nerf Powershot so it's shmexy tiem nao." another 15 times

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kinda feel like Bloodborneing again tbh..

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It won�t be. Curse of the Moon sucked.

You have to like videogames to post here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

But don't worry, none of your IK cronies will probate you for breaking Rule #1 of Imp Zone, so feel free to continue.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Responding to someone who says they had fun with a game by saying "Nah it sucked." is Games as hell my man. Maybe you'd feel better posting there.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You're only allowed to like games BBG likes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Must be weird to see people laugh and emptyquote others. Maybe some day you will know that feeling as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Weird that teens act differently from their adult versions

• Locked thread