Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I think I’ve posted this in the last 2 of these threads but for spooky gaming I’m going to try to finally get into Darkest Dungeon and Alien: Isolation, both of which I really liked when I tried them out but never really sat down and worked on them before. Might give SOMA a shot too.

There’s a lot of good non-spooky stuff coming out though, RDR 2, Soul Calibur 6, and the Fist of the North Star Yakuza game being just the first ones I can think of off the top of my head. I’ve told myself I won’t buy new games until I’ve beaten a ton of my backlogs but I’m probably going to crack for at least one of those.

Godly month ahead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Following The Minimal Scares % FAQ

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I played about 10 minutes and it plays exactly like God of War. Then I had to stop because a bunch of wasps got in the house somehow

R. Dieovich posted:

this is actually why it got such bad reviews.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

1.03 Notes:
- Collision detection with background geometry in 5-2 fixed
- Changed damage multiplayer for rage mode from 1.5x to 1.6x
- Lowered number of wasps released

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010