Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Control Volume posted:

0I saw the word "PS2" and Im now involuntarily thinking of replaying shadow hearts covenant

i saw the word PS2 too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
just castlevania for me ... cant handle much scarier than that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
for halloween i will be looking at some cartoon pumpkins and ghosts that look like table cloths with eye holes cut in them as opposed to realistic ones which are much scarier

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

This explains so much.

Dont hate .. I respect people who have hobbies 10000x more than normies

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
japanese style body horror doesnt realy bother me for some reason. its cool to look at

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
supposedly the one in 4 was a development glitch that they decided to leave in

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im never shopping at the Molestationary Store again

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whats bad about curse of the moon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

albany academy posted:

I have never played any of the s.t.a.l.k.e.r. games or witcher 3 and I plan on doing both of those this month.

make sure you stock up on canned tomatos and kielbasas

• Locked thread