Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mr. Sophistication posted:

It’s not pure grey.. sure there’s lots of grey but there’s some vibrant areas too. And I thought the same thing about the flash game art until I played it and now I think the art is very pretty

Yeah the Newgrounds art put me off for a while then I fell in love with it in motion within about an hour of starting to play. It's such a confidently put together game, every aspect is so... holistic I guess id say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I think it was meant to be a SH side game but they added the 4 later on

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I might play Observer and whatever The Painscreek Killings is. Not sure if either of them are scary though.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

You opened yourself up to this, but now I'm imagining you running on the floor and your head hitting the raised part of a PS3 controller.

Lmao

• Locked thread