Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«138 »
Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

Hiveminded posted:

The kitsune are winning Would really prefer ratfolk, but the furries just might be too powerful

(remember to vote rat, y'all)

Sorry rat nerd, I already voted for Kitsune.

Mostly because Fox people don't seem to show up very often in WRPGs and my favourite type of character to play is the trickster type, so a shape shifter fox Rogue/Bard is exactly the type of character want to play as.

What's hilarious though is just how the site is making GBS threads itself, I was able to vote early on since I'm listed as a backer, but when I look at the poll now it says I need to be a backer too vote, right above where it tells me who I voted for.

Lord Koth posted:

because I'm utterly and completely loving tired of Skaven memes.

I remember it wasn't too long after the poll got announced, definitely before the kickstarter ended that people already complaining that they couldn't so much as mention the poll without getting bombarded by Skaven memes.
And what's kinda funny about that is someone hosted an informal poll about which race people would vote for and all though it only got about 450 votes it ended up almost identical to where the actual poll is now, namely something like

Kitsune 49%
Ratfolk 36%
Catfolk 15%

The only difference now is a chunk of cat voters switched to Kitsune, I'm guessing because they realized cats had no chance.
But what I'm wondering is how many went with the Kitsune because it was their second choice and how many just don't want the rats too win.

And the Skaven comparisons are just silly, these fancy rats are straight out of Redwall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

It doesn't even make any sense. The only thing Skaven and Pathfinder ratfolk have in common is being rats.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Blockhouse posted:

It doesn't even make any sense. The only thing Skaven and Pathfinder ratfolk have in common is being rats.

Well, and maybe one other thing.

«138 »