Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

howe_sam posted:

This needs Tahani's head placed on top of his body.
https://twitter.com/USA_Network/status/1176572754272743424

If he was wearing a mailmen uniform as well, than Eleanor would just squeal like a pig I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Inkspot posted:

Not once in all of Glee did Mike O'Malley ever cut to Mo so what good is it.
I appreciated the poo poo out of this post.

StandardFireworks
Sep 24, 2019

pwn posted:

While there are four weeks for the rest of January starting on the 9th, and that would perfectly fit episodes 10-13, it would be Real Swell if Schur exercised his option to add up to two more episodes and the finale was a double-length one.

D'Arcy Carden was on Comedy Bang Bang this week and implied that this season is 14 episodes long (possibly a double length finale counting as episodes 13 & 14). She was unclear if she was supposed to reveal that or not though, so it is still to be confirmed!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I mean, if they shot 14 episodes (or 12 + a 2x length finale), we're probably getting 14 episodes. This show films more unused stuff than most, but it'd still be pretty unheard of to cut an entire episode without any external reason causing it.

StandardFireworks
Sep 24, 2019
Oh yeah, I'm sure it will be 14, I just mean I don't know when NBC will officially say so. Scott Aukerman and D'Arcy joked around about the fact that she hasn't read her official talking points for press this season.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

StandardFireworks posted:

D'Arcy Carden was on Comedy Bang Bang this week and implied that this season is 14 episodes long (possibly a double length finale counting as episodes 13 & 14). She was unclear if she was supposed to reveal that or not though, so it is still to be confirmed!
That’s so awesome :w00t:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Alright folks, as promised here's our final Good Place thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3899606