Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
I feel like Eleanor is going to figure out that something is weird and invalidate the whole experiment by realizing that she was resurrected for some weird purpose.

I just wonder if that happens in the finale or like the next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Another little theory I want to put forward: Did it look like Jason was actually going to change and it was just hosed up by Michael's intervention?

Even his backsliding wasn't that bad. While he went back to being a criminal, he did do so while being less of a dirt bag. He was stealing out of responsibility instead of just being a dirtbag. Then he recognized how he was falling into old habits and was genuinely considered how to even further change himself as a person. Jason may not have become a good person, but without Michael's intervention, he is progressing into being a better person.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I love how Jason recognized that Trevor was evil when he named him as Megatron despite being amused by him.