Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose cuisine reigns supreme?
This poll is closed.
The Glumslinger - Another Lemon Party Joke 3 9.09%
Scientastic - The Zest Of Friends 12 36.36%
Suspect Bucket - I'll Have What Arnold Palmer's Drinking 2 6.06%
Elfriede Shrempf - I get it how I live it, I live it how I get it. 8 24.24%
Happiness Commando - I'm soured on the idea of winning 1 3.03%
BrianBoitano - Late to the lemon party 7 21.21%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hello Goons with Spoons!

Our latest and most lemony ICSA's cooking portion has come to a close, and now it is up to you to decide a winner! Read though each of the above posts, and vote for your favorite!

Voting will run for one week, through 11:59PM CST on 10/5/2018, and the winners will be rewarded appropriately!

The Glumslinger - Another Lemon Party Joke
Scientastic - The Zest Of Friends
Suspect Bucket - I'll Have What Arnold Palmer's Drinking
Elfriede Shrempf - I get it how I live it, I live it how I get it.
Happiness Commando - I'm soured on the idea of winning
BrianBoitano - Late to the lemon party

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Sep 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Tough voting, y'all! I hadn't noticed Suspect Bucket's entry since he edited it into a post, make sure you click that one if you too missed it the first time!

I added some cooking and tasting description to mine. No time for video today, but at least I could explain a bit more :)

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Wow, what a competition - you all did a great job and I'd happily eat every single course from every single entry.

My vote goes to Elfriede Shrempf - that cocktail was so neat and just pushed the entry over the edge.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

FYI the Awful App doesn't do thread voting, so if you're on that make sure you come back in a browser to see the poll.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

The Midniter posted:

Wow, what a competition - you all did a great job and I'd happily eat every single course from every single entry.

My vote goes to Elfriede Shrempf - that cocktail was so neat and just pushed the entry over the edge.

Yeah, Scientastic sure pulled out a lot of stops and made a whole heap of food, but I love a bit of chemistry magic!

Elfriede Shrempf
Jan 13, 2008
Great Job!
Thank you The Midniter and Bollock Monkey. It was fun to experiment with the butterfly pea flower. I highly recommend it!

Mr_Roke
Jan 1, 2014

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading through all the entries and seeing the great food. Good job everyone.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

This was really fun, I enjoyed reading all the entries and cooking a lot of lemons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Congratulations Scientastic and Elfriede Shrempf! Please reach out to me by PM or at my usual username @ gmail to arrange delivery of your winnings!

• Locked thread