Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Bape Culture posted:

false accounting and conspiracy to defraud

And literally everything to do with the shitshow that is London stadium/West Ham situation that literally takes money from our pockets

Just a baddie
I don't know anything about that but her makeup is a crime.

Did those charges come out after the taping of the show or has Karen's graft been known for a long time?

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Oct 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Pretty sure Karen's not been considered competent for a long time in the real world, she had a newspaper article where she was slagging off her team's own players a while back which went down well.

I'm glad Sarah went, I'm probably a northern boor but her turning it up to 11 and bringing class into it really made me cringe hard. I know it's for tv but I can't see any scenario in which someone like that wins the investment and people want to work with her.

Lol at Tom correcting Kayode. He is definitely the bullshit king.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Hey dudes, just watched it.

For some reason this year the majority of the women's makeup looked awful. Like they looked grubby. Even Karen in the boardroom looked like she had clown makeup on. I also suspect a lot of botox.

That northern one who left had a real chip on her shoulder. Do london types really treat anyone more northern than Cambridge as some bumbling semi-human? She wasn't helping her case.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Rondette posted:

For some reason this year the majority of the women's makeup looked awful
Can't get over how obvious it is most of the guys have never worn a tie before.

quote:

Do london types really treat anyone more northern than Cambridge as some bumbling semi-human?
Real people don't make themselves into a dialed-to-11 personality trope to replace a real personality, so not really.

There's been northerners on the show before and I can't remember it even being a thing.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I think the one from Bolton last season may have mentioned her accent at some point but not in such a ridiculous way.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Yeah Michaela was northern but never had such a chip on her shoulder about it. She was more about how she came over super confident but actually had anxiety and struggled with public speaking.

I liked her, thought she should have won it easily, and since then she's having/has possibly already had a baby with Harrison from that series so good for her

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

So was there some CGI in play making all the girl's eyes eerily big and bright and Sugar, Claude and Karen's eyes tiny and black?

It's bizarre.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I think it’s just lighting.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Bape Culture posted:

false accounting and conspiracy to defraud

And literally everything to do with the shitshow that is London stadium/West Ham situation that literally takes money from our pockets

Just a baddie

She's a tory peer. That's all you need. First to the guillotine.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Steve2911 posted:

So was there some CGI in play making all the girl's eyes eerily big and bright and Sugar, Claude and Karen's eyes tiny and black?

It's bizarre.
In the boardroom? They're lit from below so it creates a pretty unusual visual.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
Glad Sarah went. I don't like the loud obnoxious ones who can't complete a coherent sentence. Jackie is a trash person so I hope she's next. As for the boys - the brief smug look when that kid thought he struck gold by knocking 1 cent off in a supermarket.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Manic X posted:

Glad Sarah went. I don't like the loud obnoxious ones who can't complete a coherent sentence. Jackie is a trash person so I hope she's next. As for the boys - the brief smug look when that kid thought he struck gold by knocking 1 cent off in a supermarket.

So far the men haven't done anything at all, none of them stand out as anything other than empty suits.

Also there's something proper weird to me about them calling them "boys and girls".

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Taear posted:

Also there's something proper weird to me about them calling them "boys and girls".

I think it succinctly sums up the level of respect that the show affords these people.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Manic X posted:

It used to be a rule in that task that they HAD to negotiate a lower price. Not sure if he just knew that from the show it was a rule we didn't see mentioned.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s TIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I'm disappointed already.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Topless shot bingo

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
wtf

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Fuckin lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
khadija seems like a loving nightmare

also that tax advisor has sex offender/Gestapo glasses

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’m the project manager so that means I don’t even utilise you guys for anything
I am very smart

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

Oh god it's the loving #emoji comic.

loving YOLO indeed.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What the gently caress

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I thought Sarah that left week 1 and this Sarah were the same person til now.

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

That designer looks absolutely disgusted. Poor guy.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
omg

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

group: Do you have background rap or should be beatbox?
designer: ???????????????????????????????

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Croissant

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sabrina is the only contestant with a soul the rest have dead eyes

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

My 10 year old nephew reads full graphic novels, both are hilariously unaware of what kids read.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

Sabrina is the only contestant with a soul the rest have dead eyes
Sabrina is lovely I want to brush her hair.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

These kids are freakin dorks

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

"LET ME PITCH!"
*fails pitch*
Bingo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lets pass it over to
*gestures vaguely*
Errr. This guy

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

You know, I read an article a few weeks ago where sugar got all huffy at the suggestion that the contestants are idiots.

"I don't know who Kim Jong-Un is but he must have done something right."

And said with such confidence too.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Kinda meh on who went, but probably the right call.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah that was pretty meh the whole episode may as well have just been a coin flip

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
So when they handed the accountant a superhero were they expecting him to do an Alan Moore and deconstruct the genre?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Staggy posted:

Too long for a thread title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Staggy posted:

You know, I read an article a few weeks ago where sugar got all huffy at the suggestion that the contestants are idiots.

And said with such confidence too.

That was amazing.
These people have to be entrepreneurs - because after this season no one's going to want to hire any of them.