Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Jeremy Corbyn was accused of anti-Semitism because he spent Passover with a group of Jews (and brought them horseradish and beetroot from his allotment)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Spokespeople in the Israeli government defended the an anti-semitic propaganda campaign put out by a far right government in Eastern Europe and noted that the target of the campaign was no angel.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

A rich white man went on the record saying a rich white man had to be the Democrat nominee for 2020 in order to beat a rich white man.

Supposedly left-wing people would go on to defend this statement with a straight face.

Are you referring to Bill Maher and his army of centrist viewers?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A suspect in the mailing of bombs to prominent Democrats and media figures was arrested today. Thus ends the plain, factual, and uninflected sentences it is possible to write about this person.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Helsing posted:

Spokespeople in the Israeli government defended the an anti-semitic propaganda campaign put out by a far right government in Eastern Europe and noted that the target of the campaign was no angel.

It is amazing how all but the most radical of antisemites are aligning so strongly with Israel and vice versa

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
A man involved in male revue shows sent a bomb to Robert De Niro.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

ikanreed posted:

It is amazing how all but the most radical of antisemites are aligning so strongly with Israel and vice versa

Fascists flock together

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

@jack is a nazi.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

'Neo-Nazi' accused admits being a racist:

A father on trial accused of being a "fanatical" neo-Nazi terrorist has admitted being a racist.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Sinead O'Connor has converted to Islam.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Dreylad posted:

there is something about this sentence that is inherently funny

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dreylad posted:

I had to look this up because I thought you were trolling. :lol: that it's true.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

A neo-nazi murdered 8 people at a Synagogue and people on TV are still speculating about whether there was any kind of warning that he might do this. Being a white male, he was arrested and taken alive. Talking heads on one of the cable news channels were discussing the possibility of synagogues hiring off-duty police officers or having members of the congregation standing guard in the lobby.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
right wingers murdered 8 people at a synagogue and mailed bombs to liberal politicians that the president has criticized. the liberal establishment has tried to draw an equivalency between these attacks and yelling at conservatives in a restaurant

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

said report forecasts a global rise in temperature of over 7 degrees.

What, really? Is this accurate? Because 7 degrees would be insane

Dreylad posted:

:psyduck:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

hackbunny posted:

Fahrenheit, of course.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Law enforcement simply cannot ascertain at present the motives of the Jew hating Nazi that frequently posted Jew hatred on a Nazi website before he killed Jews, this morning.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

right wingers murdered 8 people at a synagogue and mailed bombs to liberal politicians that the president has criticized. the liberal establishment has tried to draw an equivalency between these attacks and yelling at conservatives in a restaurant

american political discourse rn is seriously just

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

hackbunny posted:

Subjunctive posted:

Fahrenheit, of course.
actual worst-case projection is 6°C
3°C is most likely

best-case CO2 PPM is 700 (previous best-case was 500)
worse-case is 1200 PPM (lmao fuuuck)

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

So they're saying they plan to do worse than the worst case

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Under previous administrations they thought they could only get the temperature up by 6 degrees, but we're gonna do 7. We're gonna do 7. Believe me. Believe me.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
This is not the IPCC report, this is from the Trump administration:
Draft Environmental Impact Statement

tl;dr: It would require too much energy to change anything, ie: it's too late, climate change is unavoidable according to our government
therefore their policy towards the climate is going to be: "do nothing"

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The new president of Brazil is on record that Ellen Page is too pretty to be gay.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Republicans also reported more fantasies with voyeuristic themes, including visiting strip clubs and practicing something known as “cuckolding,” which involves watching one’s partner have sex with someone else.

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

Princess Died has issued a correction as of 19:58 on Oct 30, 2018

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

Princess Died has issued a correction as of 19:57 on Oct 30, 2018

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

Princess Died has issued a correction as of 19:56 on Oct 30, 2018

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH > Chaotic Spookiness, Politics, and Murder > Factual, Run-On Sentences Written In 2018

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Lena Dunham to pen screenplay about Syrian refugee crisis for producers Steven Spielberg and J.J. Abrams.

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

Helsing posted:

DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH > Chaotic Spookiness, Politics, and Murder > Factual, Run-On Sentences Written In 2018

Princess Died has issued a correction as of 19:56 on Oct 30, 2018

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Feranon posted:

american political discourse rn is seriously just

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

thats what news is

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
Pharrell Williams sent the President of the United States a legal threat letter for playing 'Happy' at a campaign rally after a synagogue shooting.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Helsing posted:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jacob Wohl attempted to hire women to accuse Robert Mueller of rape under the auspices of an "intelligence agency" whose phone number redirected to his mom's voice mail.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
the president said he will remove birth right citizenship via an executive order. senator joe donnelly, a member of the "opposition" party, said he is open to legislation removing birthright citizenship.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Socks4Hands posted:

Pharrell Williams sent the President of the United States a legal threat letter for playing 'Happy' at a campaign rally after a synagogue shooting.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

the president said he will remove birth right citizenship via an executive order. senator joe donnelly, a member of the "opposition" party, said he is open to legislation removing birthright citizenship.

argh

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

Same Joe Donnelly who was fine putting accused rapist and confirmed madman Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court until said madman was rude in a hearing.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

One scientist stabbed another at an arctic research station because the victim would repeatedly spoil book endings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Office Pig posted:

One scientist stabbed another at an arctic research station because the victim would repeatedly spoil book endings.

Justified.