Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1046452166309933057

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Catholic Exorcist Holding Special Mass to Counter Witches’ Hex on Kavanaugh

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

said report forecasts a global rise in temperature of over 7 degrees.

What, really? Is this accurate? Because 7 degrees would be insane

Dreylad posted:

Sinead O'Connor has converted to Islam.

:psyduck:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Kunster posted:

The former CEO of Sporting Club Lisboa, one of the major three football teams in Portugal, after being ousted for coordinating an attack on his own team thru the cheerleading squad that ended up in several major players being beaten up and straight up leaving the team. The group that beat up the team ended up getting terrorism charges, while the CEO got several leading papers and pundits, including a former head of the centre right party, to argue for his reinstallation as the CEO under the clause that "removing someone just bc you disagree with them is not an effective response towards populism".

:stare:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Bro Dad posted:

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey sent his beard shavings to rapper Azealia Banks so she could craft a magic amulet to protect him from ISIS.

Azealia Banks will use his beard hair to hex him, instead