Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Everything matters and life is certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Facebook is using phone numbers provided for two-factor authentication to target advertising.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The president of the United States openly mocked a sexual assault survivor at a campaign rally.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I never got his message so technically it's untrue

I don't think it's supposed to happen for a couple hours yet.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A suspect in the mailing of bombs to prominent Democrats and media figures was arrested today. Thus ends the plain, factual, and uninflected sentences it is possible to write about this person.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Under previous administrations they thought they could only get the temperature up by 6 degrees, but we're gonna do 7. We're gonna do 7. Believe me. Believe me.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jacob Wohl attempted to hire women to accuse Robert Mueller of rape under the auspices of an "intelligence agency" whose phone number redirected to his mom's voice mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

DOJ declines to comment on the president accusing the deputy AG of treason.