Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

The current President of the United States has threatened to wage nuclear war via Twitter on more than one occasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

"ACAB." -kevin mcalester

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

bag em and tag em posted:

Immediately after being sold for upwards of $1 million at auction, a piece of art self-destructed via a shredder built into the frame holding the piece. People are now speculating on how much this has increased the monetary value of the piece.

This was the single most interesting and revolutionary thing hipster street artist Banksy has ever done.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Pepperoneedy posted:

Human civilization as we have come to know it is expected to come to an end in a little over two decades.

despite this fact, people still have the raw nerve to send me bills for poo poo.

world's ending, gently caress off bitch

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Willie Tomg posted:

One of the new Disney animated shorts ends with Goofy unhinging his jaw with a wrench so Mickey and Minnie can climb into his stomach, have a romantic dinner for two, and gently caress while Goofy plays violin and chortles as they bump and grind inside him.

How can you describe something so loving hot and not include a link??

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

i tried to think of something clever to say but

i'm just....kind of awed by it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

right wingers murdered 8 people at a synagogue and mailed bombs to liberal politicians that the president has criticized. the liberal establishment has tried to draw an equivalency between these attacks and yelling at conservatives in a restaurant

american political discourse rn is seriously just

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312