Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ball
This poll is closed.
dont lie 19 52.78%
is life 13 36.11%
what 4 11.11%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dexo posted:

Cam Payne own zone.

hell loving yeah baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

dokmo posted:

Jaren Jackson loving sucks

what about Jameel Moshburn or Drayson Tidd?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
OMG, Luke is really gonna let Javale shoot 3s this year

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
I'm starting to become a Lonzo believer

The kind of fast break passes he is making on this team are insane

Can't shoot worth a poo poo, but this kid has vision and Luke has him in a system that lets him use it

And I agree, Kuzma is missing a lot of shots he should be making, he doesn't have the same swagger as last year

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Since Ball is known as a bad shooter, he should have more time to shoot, and he seems to do okay with a lot of airspace. This logical reasoning has lead me to a cautious optimism about his play this year

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
That was the most preseason anecdote I've heard in my life

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm starting to become a Lonzo believer

The kind of fast break passes he is making on this team are insane

Can't shoot worth a poo poo, but this kid has vision and Luke has him in a system that lets him use it

And I agree, Kuzma is missing a lot of shots he should be making, he doesn't have the same swagger as last year

I couldn’t watch today’s game because they were (and still are, at 3:47 am) doing some sort of work on the power lines but I did like what he was doing the last game more than anything I ever saw last year. The extra strength seemed to make a difference around the rim.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

I couldn’t watch today’s game because they were (and still are, at 3:47 am) doing some sort of work on the power lines but I did like what he was doing the last game more than anything I ever saw last year. The extra strength seemed to make a difference around the rim.

I think some time with real nutrition rather than his dad's milk, hamburger, and bell pepper diet helped him. Real training rather than his dad's 1960s stuff too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3871676

• Locked thread