Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ball
This poll is closed.
dont lie 19 52.78%
is life 13 36.11%
what 4 11.11%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The Pistons are bad but Dwight Howard is worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Blaha: "The pistons don't have to force a three here"

Cue Ish Smith jacking up a running three

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Bobby loving rules. This would be a fun-rear end team if they didn't sign Jabari and Justin Holiday disappeared

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Point Blake is the worst to watch

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Back LaVine

https://twitter.com/jackfrank_jjf/status/1050202047419572224

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Curry is still shook from the block lol

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

ja vale still has the rat tail Christ

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

ingram ....

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

you know it might be my stream but ingram looks longer than durant

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
:lol:zo

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Also on the possession after he just randomly decided to double team and leave Curry wide open in the corner lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

MelancholyMark posted:

Also on the possession after he just randomly decided to double team and leave Curry wide open in the corner lol

To be fair, he was only allowed to start playing basketball again last week and has been injured since March

On the other hand :yikes:

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I read that he improved his shot over the summer apparently not 🤢

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Kuuuuuz

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lonzo is pretty close to the point where he'd be better off taking the long 2 instead of the 3.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Did I just hear Jaden Smith's song about Goku as background music for an NBA on ESPN commercial??

2018 is real weird

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Lonzo-Only Fans are right, Lebron is making it his mission to make Lonzo look good. So far so good.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

and heres mark jacksons take on minnesota

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Derek Fisher comeback when

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_cl3WIO6A

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Long live the King!

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Lebron is still God

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lebron James

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Not Durant's finest defensive quarter, Ingram had a lot to do with it. Kind of reminds me of when Russ started to make Kobe rethink playing defense.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:SUCCESSFUL LONZO BALL PICK AND ROLL:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

It's shocking, just shocking, how good a team looks once you get the league's best player on it. Thank sRondo

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
You thought playoff Rondo was the real deal? Wait until you see preseason Rondo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao that Lance wiff.

Travis Wear always makes a lot of decent plays in preseason despite having no athleticism.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Trae Young is pretty good at shooting

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dejan Bimble posted:

Trae Young is pretty good at shooting

:yeah:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I got no idea of the reason why, but the Pels look to remain a surprisingly awful defensive rebounding team.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Kay Felder is cooking the Pelicans.

Masai should punt Brown for Kay.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Does the pels-raps game even exist? Scientists are in doubt

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Away all Goats posted:

Does the pels-raps game even exist? Scientists are in doubt

Have your ad-blocker ready: http://primealpha.ml/nba-1.php

Has the Pels radio broadcast.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Siakam is on one tonight

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Mmmmm Favors continuing to hit corner 3s, delicious

edit: Hope the Kings play like this opening night too

MelancholyMark fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Oct 12, 2018

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The Kings play like 10 centers and the Jazz still shot 16 of 19 in the restricted area in the first half

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Watching the Bulls-Hornets game from the other day and I hope MKG was still feeling the concussion, because otherwise he might be in danger of dropping out of the rotation

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Cam Payne own zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Jaren Jackson loving sucks

• Locked thread