Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ball
This poll is closed.
dont lie 19 52.78%
is life 13 36.11%
what 4 11.11%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
It's not quite NBA basketball, but it does whet the appetite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Raptors are playing the trailblazers to decide who gets to wear Red, Black, and White

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

It's been two games and Miles Bridges is already better than MKG at what MKG was supposed to be than MKG

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
OKC's PA man just said 'the coach of the pistons is stan van gundy'

That's #incorrect!

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

dokmo posted:

Lonzo von Trier for ROY

He looks like a showstopper out there

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

I'm still really surprised he didn't get drafted, he had been projected high second for years and beat out guys in the NBA for playing time. He has a limited upside but you think it'd still be worth a second round pick.

I was just talking to Evan about it. I know that he was in school for a while, he's a very undersized, not malik monk undersized, but undersized sg and he was injured for half a season. I dont know why else he was undrafted.

In other games news (important to flick around because these games are awful) the bucks seem to be running a real offense

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

I wonder if it was the steroids thing? It was kind of railroading and I figured the NBA would see through it but who knows.

Maybe one of our intrepid Ny Knicks beat guys will figure it out

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Even preseason basketball is better on mute

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Cool Buff Man posted:

Dejounte Murray is as good as I knew he'd be

He should be introduced with that song that goes "What I am.. is what I am... what you are is what you are"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
this is my thought about the Dallas Mav's recent performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

danucleus posted:

Boban is the best! This Clippers team is gonna be so fun this season!

14/12 baby

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Vinestalk posted:

Leuer has officially played two minutes of basketball. Hell's frozen over, boys.

If Any of the wings work out, I'm excited to see lineups with leuyeuer at 4 and Drummond at 5

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The Pistons are bad but Dwight Howard is worse

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Trae Young is pretty good at shooting

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Since Ball is known as a bad shooter, he should have more time to shoot, and he seems to do okay with a lot of airspace. This logical reasoning has lead me to a cautious optimism about his play this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

I couldn’t watch today’s game because they were (and still are, at 3:47 am) doing some sort of work on the power lines but I did like what he was doing the last game more than anything I ever saw last year. The extra strength seemed to make a difference around the rim.

I think some time with real nutrition rather than his dad's milk, hamburger, and bell pepper diet helped him. Real training rather than his dad's 1960s stuff too.

• Locked thread