Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Let's meat in the bathroom and swipe our members in each other's slots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hell Yeah posted:

anyone who goes to the gym will be sentenced to the guillotine after the revolution.

Good. Then I’ll leave a good-looking headless corpse behind 😎

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I go to a gym but it's for kickboxing and bjj

I can't motivate myself to lift heavy things for no reason

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Hell Yeah posted:

anyone who goes to the gym will be sentenced to the guillotine after the revolution.

*guillotine blade falls on my neck and is decapitated by my vicious traps*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hell Yeah posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/27/do-you-boast-about-your-fitness-watch-out-youll-unavoidably-become-rightwing

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you want to pick stuff up and set it down in different ways get a bong and a bag of Cheetos, maybe switch it up with a remote control or game controller imo. :rznv:

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

if i owned property or made enough money to get that poo poo moved around I would die for my own gym. jelly.

i go to a ymca in an older building and the gym is actually in the basement. its pretty nice. :) well actually it doesnt have parking, and its downtown so that blows.

I’m actually weaker having a home gym that I was when I went to the one down the street. Haven’t quite figured that one out yet. Something to do with motivation and habit I guess.

Also not a fat rear end anymore, so maybe there is something to the home gym.

Zev fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Sep 29, 2018

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Your kickboxing gym gives out bjs?!

I mean, is it like all dude on dude or are there girls mixed in for the gym-supplied bjs?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

i thinking tiny lil slaps and punches and armbars an aids baby could wriggle out of.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I have a power rack in my basement and it's awesome. The only problem is all my ceilings are too low for me to overhead press, so I do it sitting on a bench :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Skeleton Ape posted:

I have a power rack in my basement and it's awesome. The only problem is all my ceilings are too low for me to overhead press, so I do it sitting on a bench :whitewater:

Simple, dig a hole

• Locked thread