Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Podima posted:

...As the wagon train got underway some time later, everyone agreed that the parrot had indeed been delicious.[/i]

:lol:

quote:

Today's execution method is Standard Majority. A 1-Shot bonus will be available at some point during the day.

I'll ##unvote because there's no need to rush things but definitely think BK is the no-brainer vote for today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Though fair enough, I'll ##unvote.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SolusLunes posted:

Though I do want to know:

what'd you do last night, bif?

nothing actually, is there a point to this besides rolefishing

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Bifauxnen posted:

nothing actually, is there a point to this besides rolefishing

That was it, really. You're the best! :beerpal:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

Sorry, was on the phone with my dad.

I’m a watcher (busybody) and was watching TMM, so this parrot thing is very confusing to me! Nobody visited TMM. But I don’t even begin to have the requisite information to explain this

Did your ability require Shine? If it didn't, did you have an ability that required it? (and what did that do)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Totally gonna vote BK, but yeah let's ease off on the votes

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh good there's a new page and people did. Top Job

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SolusLunes posted:

That was it, really. You're the best! :beerpal:

:confused:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Podima posted:

As everyone prepared to leave, one particular busybody took note that someone seemed to be having a lie-in.

Also did you pick your role name from this, you horrible scum person you?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:agreed:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

btw I'm glad we went with choice B, I've heard so many good things about how this Pancho Villa is really a great leader. We have nothing to fear! I heard he was even merciful to the most bumbling of drunken Texans who surrendered!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Max

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

btw I'm glad we went with choice B, I've heard so many good things about how this Pancho Villa is really a great leader. We have nothing to fear! I heard he was even merciful to the most bumbling of drunken Texans who surrendered!

Yes. I was very excited to vote B and get to bask in the glory of Pancho Villa's hard won territory.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

TMMadman posted:

##vote Max

:chloe:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

TMMadman posted:

##vote Max

Considering last night's events, what makes you this certain?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I voted B because I like poncho's too

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I meant to vote B, somehow hosed it up and voted A, but I'm glad that B won

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Yeah full speed ahead, happy to make this an international voyage.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

TMMadman posted:

##vote Max

Is this like a symbolic gesture or do you actually think Max is the right person to execute today?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

What would the symbolism be?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I really wanted to go to Montana

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

TMMadman posted:

##vote Max

Nope.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm going to try very hard not to get sucked into that vortex, but he should actually show his work here.

BK is the right vote barring some bus driving nonsense claim.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

TMMadman posted:

##vote Max

I mean now's the time to tell us why you're doing this

Max
Nov 30, 2002

hambeet posted:

I voted B because I like poncho's too

This is where I voted too. One of the best strategies of Oregon trail is to take the most direct path. Why meander when you're just a poor traveler? No need for extra pain.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Nah he wants to make us work for it

*starts dancing down low low low*

Max
Nov 30, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I picked A because I thought the “villains” thing might mean scum getting some sort of bonus and didn’t want to risk it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Max had almost 90 posts on D1 and his only real opinion was to drop a vote on IP and then leave it there.

He spent the rest of the time looking to get others opinions, but refusing to give any himself. I don't feel like he's actually looking for scum when getting opinions, he's simply using it to look like he's contributing to the thread.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Max had almost 90 posts on D1 and his only real opinion was to drop a vote on IP and then leave it there.

He spent the rest of the time looking to get others opinions, but refusing to give any himself. I don't feel like he's actually looking for scum when getting opinions, he's simply using it to look like he's contributing to the thread.

Prove this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You also never answered why people tying the vote up was scummy.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I've read your posts Max. It's not hard to see. You lightly comment early on a few players and then you drop your vote on IP and spend the rest of the time not giving opinions on people.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

You also never answered why people tying the vote up was scummy.

And you never answered my questions about who besides IP you thought was scum or what you thought about hambeet or Hal.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I said later I would vote out IS, and even brought up sniper as another option that you shot down immediately.

Beet and Hal I commented on once you pointed out why you were invoking their names.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So why was them tying up the vote scummy?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

I picked A because I thought the “villains” thing might mean scum getting some sort of bonus and didn’t want to risk it.

Where's the fun in that?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Actually you only commented that you didn't think that them tying up the votes was important.

And frankly, if you can't understand why analyzing the votes is important in this game then I don't know what to tell you.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

TMMadman posted:

And you never answered my questions about who besides IP you thought was scum or what you thought about hambeet or Hal.

we both begin with 'h' which i think's kinda cool.

but anyway serious question, are you suggesting max is your preferred lynch today?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Actually you only commented that you didn't think that them tying up the votes was important.

And frankly, if you can't understand why analyzing the votes is important in this game then I don't know what to tell you.

This does not answer the question. Why was what they did scummy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What the hell is up with you two

• Locked thread