Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Apparently you can already stream the first episode right now:

https://www.syfy.com/channelzerothedreamdoor/videos/401-ashes-on-my-pillow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

On episode 4 now. Big fan of Pretzel Jack, but honestly I wanna see what Tall Boy is all about. Hope I get to see him, though probably not :(

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Also does the friendly neighbor dude kinda look like a cross beween Ryan Gosling and Fran Kranz or am I crazy?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Out of curiosity, how many of you find this show actually creepy/scary? I'm usually someone who kind of avoids horror movies because I get easily freaked out by them, but I've yet to be genuinely scared or creeped out by this show. I don't really know why? I think it just looks "too clean", or something? I'm still way into it though, loving all the weirdness

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

I can totally see that. I don't think they are going for "scary" the way many horror movies try to, but I still never really feel unsettled or creeped out. Some of the more surreal scenes in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind really got to me, but this show has yet to make me feel anything like that, and I just can't put my finger on why! Like, in particular I feel like No End House should really have hosed with me, and while watching it I recognized that this is super creepy and weird, but I just never felt it. I don't know, people are different I guess :unsmith: Just curious if anyone else feels this way about this show. "Should be creepy/unsettling, but isn't", basically, and their thoughts on that. Either way it's a cool show and I dig all the weird stuff they come up with. More of that!

• Locked thread