Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
This was definitely the most coherent season. All of their motivations made sense, the plot struck a nice balance between the supernatural and reacting to it, a lot of the exposition was touched upon later rather than just filling time (his crayons being his only friends and then becoming these minions,) and all of the creatures had a purpose and weren't just there to look weird (granted, they sort of forgot about the baby, but you understood why it was there.) It had the usual Syfy hiccups, what with the bad dialogue and bad acting of the dialogue and certain things not being resolved very satisfactorily. I always find myself wishing they would build more on the source material, but overall, I thought this was their strongest effort yet in terms of story.

Tall Boy should have been taller, yes. Although he's supposed to be a boy and was created by a boy, and he's pretty tall in those respects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread