Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
I watched the whole thing and thought it was terrible, but at least an effort was made. It didn't help that the lead actress seemed to be actually incapable of showing the emotions of fear or distress. In the first episode she seemed fine, like a woman who's trying to be happy even though she's super insecure and anxious inside, but they must have auditioned her on that alone. I wanted to like it, and it would've worked as an hour long episode of some show like Black Mirror. The makeup was ridiculous, but I liked that they broke two of the horror monster rules: only attack in the dark, and don't have witnesses. People saw Pretzel Jack walking around during the day and he didn't bother with them because he was on a mission. Tall Boy also, the bus scene was bold!

Also did they have to make those horrible noises of half-orgasm, half-speaking-in-tongues whenever they controlled their "summons"? I feel like there was something there with the almost-sexual noises they were making and the theme of sex and infidelity, but nothing was done with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread