Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

OwlFancier posted:

Game releases November 30th 2018

Awesome. I'm so glad Egosoft decided to redeem themselves by taking a few steps back and making this. I never even bought Rebirth and had already thrown Egosoft in the trashcan of bad developers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

Have they added lore and descriptions to X4 yet? I gave this a whirl some times ago and one thing that really flew in my face was that it felt really empty with most descriptions missing and there was just a huge general lack of information. Compared to X3 you always had some kind of lore and fluff text attached to things and the computer voice would read poo poo to you and all that. Smallish things like that make a huge difference in making the game world feel more alive.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

Has there been any serioustalk about Split Vendetta release date yet? Steam's still just giving Q1 2020.