Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Yes, this looks like exactly what I would like to play.

Can you supplant/substitute the existing empires in the X series? Or make them your puppets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
With all the systems they could have scrapped why didn't they scrap SETA?

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I will buy the game and white knight it on every single web site of the internet unless the authors make it fun or playable casually then I will flame war the authors on Twitter and leave a negative review after four hundred hours.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Popete posted:

I'm hype as hell, is this what a Star Citizen cultist feels like?

If you are so hyped I have some jpegs of a space bridge to sell you.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

mods changed my name posted:

so uh X4 will have the inevitable consequences of piracy then?

Please internet, stimpire mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I saw the "dude walks in a starport" segment and now I want this game all over me.

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

I did a Litcube's run and once I basically had my factory loops set up and unlimited money, I waged war using only M7Ms.

I had so many (a "vertical" grid of like 7 x 7 M7Ms) my framerate would drop to about 5 fps when they all unleashed their missiles (I had a hotkey set and a pre-determined pattern for the boats to let loose). This is on a 6700k at 4.5ghz, lol.

It was actually trivial at that point as I was attacking them like 35km away or whatever, way out of the range of their PPC-equivalents.

Lol, that owns.

I wonder if you can also build a starport that's impossible to enter or exit alive in order to destroy NPC ships without firing a single bullet.