Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Yeah, no, i bought rebirth at launch, before they had refunds.

I'm gonna wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
So. is X4 good now? I preordered and lost 50 dollars to Rebirth on launch day in I think 2013, so i feel like i have to ask.

Fargin Icehole fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 21, 2020

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I'd like to think that i'm in the minority because I played a lot of Space flight stuff but I tried really hard to like X3:Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude, but it just wasn't my thing.

I do want to make my own faction, base, and carve my own way into the galaxy and all that, but it also has to be engaging and fun.

I've played roughly an hour of X3, and Rebirth even less.