Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Worth buying on day one? Any trip reports?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Section Z posted:

"Computer Encyclopedia. How many ships can a Cerberus Carry?" "gently caress you. It can hold 12 drones though". "Computer Encyclopedia. How many weapon mounts does an Elite Vanguard, the ship I am currently sitting in, have?" "What do I look like, a wizard?"

"Computer Map. What is the exact amount of methane stored on TEL Graphine Refinery 1, five jumps away, this very second." "31,553"

Yah! The frustrating part is it's like looking through a window and seeing all the cool poo poo inside but having no idea how to get to it. Like I think whoever did the balance was assuming people would have fleets and manipulate markets on a grand scale, not try to abuse the first aid kit market.