Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
What's the reason behind subjugated trade ships just sitting around your stations full of medical supplies instead of trading your wares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Bad idea to build one huge fuckoff factory station?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I feel like my whole galaxy economy is in toilet. Storages are full, nobody really producing stuff or demanding stuff.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Am I crazy? Did satellite range get changed? Now all my carefully laid floaters are covering nothing in the green ring and I need to essentially have the satellite right on top of the station to be in the ring. The green ring only covers about a hex and a half.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Why are the destroyer main batteries so hilariously unsatisfying to shoot? The most limp noodle pews imaginable.