Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

what a long, strange trip it's been.

Would you say X4 is worth getting? I sunk way too many hours into X3 and X3:TC. I skipped Rebirth because it looked awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

So, is game good now? I read the April edit of the OP and am curious about the current state of the game.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

Does anyone have a good xbox controller layout? I’be been fiddling with the binds but can’t land on a setup I like.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

Also how do I get auto trader to work. I’ve read you need a 3 star pilot but I’ve also read it doesn’t matter and you can right click on the map. I’m confused. Does having a full crew affect it negatively?

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

What’s a good weapon setup if I want to go whaling for Ks in my Nemesis Vanguard? I tried all neutron gatlings but they were overheating before I could significantly dent the xl shield gens. I took the K down but it required a lot of npc help.

Maybe the split thermal destructors with the shield bleed through?

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

Shield piercers and plasma turrets are the way. That was really nice. Thermal Destructors just melt surface targets on caps.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

Also I don’t think they actually rotate. At least the neutron one does not. :colbert:

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

How is the star wars mod?

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

OwlFancier posted:

The nemesis is cool, but the split corvette has six guns and is even faster :v:

But the dragon explodes if you look at it funny. Nemesis is superior imo. The katana looks good too judging by stats.

Also regarding boarding chat, I use a split cobra to cap destroyers. You can dock a teladi magpie to any of the frigates for additional marines.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

I think ZYA are the only ones with the MK4 Combat Engine as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

I united the Paranid as the TRI. How do you make them declare war on everyone?