Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Broke my own no preorder rule after watching OAs awful stream, can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Thom12255 posted:

Is flying around a station with scan mode on the only way to find missions?
They'll appear randomly on the main map too when you're in the same sector as the stations.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
ObsidianAnt recently posted that they're going to be pushing 1.1 today with a bunch of fixes.
Edit: https://old.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/comments/a25iqc/x4_foundations_patch_11_inbound_will_update_this/

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
I got a Mercury Vanguard to bail and cannot for the life of me find the thing to scan to claim the fucker.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Less Fat Luke posted:

I got a Mercury Vanguard to bail and cannot for the life of me find the thing to scan to claim the fucker.
Ah the tutorial doesn't say there's a distinction between S and M+ ships for boarding - you can only claim the S ships in your spacesuit. Larger ones need a marine onboard your ship - then the Claim order sends the marine.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Perestroika posted:

Is there a trick to the "find resource deposit" type of mission? Because right now my approach is to just float through the asteroid field and manually click my way through the lot of them until I stumble upon the right kind, which seems... inefficient. :v:

Deploy a resource probe from the ship interactions menu.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
I just found a lockbox with 10 locks that didn't have mines in it (decent loot), so I guess it's just 8 that's the one to avoid

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Mokotow posted:

Where can I change the Global Settings for AI?

Player information at the top, then empire settings

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Is the litcube mod a pain in the rear end to install and how is X3 modding in general? I'm hopeful that x4 will have make that sort of stuff very easy to install and hopefully for modders to actually create stuff for the game
Litcube is fairly easy to install and has it's own installer programs; just follow the instructions on the wiki (http://litcube.xtimelines.net/wiki/index.php/Installation) and enjoy!

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
So I docked on a construction ship to maybe poach some decent captains and for some reason all of their stats showed as question marks when I approached them (but they were still hire-able). Is this reputation related or something?

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Captains exploring just plain doesn't work yet.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Is Scale Plate reputation bugged? Mine's been at -5, and I'm wondering if I should just start stealing ships from them.
It kinda seems like it, I made a bunch of big manual trades with them and the rep didn't change.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Any tips or good guides for those new to the X series?
I would honestly start with X3: Albion Prelude. It's the most polished in the series. Foundations seems good but it's gonna be a while til they iron all the broken poo poo out.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Is there a way to blacklist a specific ware from my universe traders? They make good money when they trade anything except energy cells so I would like to make them stop that.

Also, I rescued the Boron in the main mission and just have to dock at my Unknown Station, but actually landing there doesn't seem to trigger the next step of the quest. Is there some kind of workaround or am I missing something here?

When you dock take the transport elevator to the research lab to meet him.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Out of the 30+ habitation modules I’ve scanned, only one has had a data leak. And that was a storage offer. gently caress me.
Someone on Reddit was just saying that when you scan a leak in your suit as opposed to in the ship it'll almost always be the blueprint, might be worth a shot if you're still looking.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Leal posted:

Haven't played since 1.2, have they fixed auto explore?

Nope

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
gently caress I want to start a new save but mapping the galaxy with the broken explorer commands is soooooo boring, especially with the dumb infinite sized sectors. Anyone have a mod recommendation to help with that?

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Given the above too what I'm loving about X4 (specifically now after bouncing off it on release) is that unlike the other games the stakes are pretty high; they've tuned the Xenon threat so that it is actually a threat too and if you just left a game idling for a few days they'll faceroll a bunch of factions. For the first time outside of Litcube's Universe for X3AP I feel like my actions really matter.

It's also the first time the economic and universe simulation feels real too - out of sector combat and actions are still a little weird versus in-sector but the fact that all the goods are actually used now for things like creating weaponry, stations and ships is really awesome and you can see your effect on the economy (not to mention the Xenon's).

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Or Iain M Banks fans

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Vietnom nom nom posted:

I keep reading things that state that building a single monolithic production facility is both inefficient and maybe even slows the game down. I'm doing the typical PHQ big facility, and was wondering if anyone had insight into how big a deal that really is.

There are framerate hits at hundreds of modules but you can just stay out of sector at that point. One big difference too is that in a megaplex only one thing can be built at once, so you'll more likely build separate complexes just to get around that as opposed to performance but if you're patient with one builder you can still go super crazy, whatever suits you.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Mokotow posted:

Is there an employee overview screen, or do I have to scan through every ship and station individually? I could have sworn there was something like this somewhere that would allow me to quickly find, say, 2 star management employees in my ranks.

Also, is it possible to remove a station module after I’ve built it?

Go to player information and there's a section that says like "18 employees" or something, if you click on that you get a grid of them all.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Just make sure to assign it as a trader for the build storage.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Man getting higher-skilled pilots is bumming me out. I tried to roll with this as a design decision to push people into building stations instead of just auto-trading for easy money but now I've noticed that my stations assigned traders are also limited by the goddamned same piloting skill and right now the "best" trader I have with 2.5 stars has a 2 jump gate range on auto-trading, severely limiting the profits from a station. I can manually trade from my stations to make up for it but that's getting super boring and time consuming.

I'm trying to play without mods yet and I'm going to try filling a Phoenix cargohold with claytronics and assigning a bunch of Elites to defend it; hopefully then when pirates threaten the combat will level them up. Alternatively maybe buying 20 or so Elites and just pushing as far into non-capital Xenon fights as I can to level people up.

Bottom line though is goddamn what a baffling decision to limit all the possibilities in this game with that mechanic. I don't get why you would write all these features that require pilot skills that don't appear naturally even after a hundred hours. I've been following the trainwreck thread on the Egosoft forums and the Elite Dangerous-like levels of brown sea posting saying that "well in the military you wouldn't be a trained pilot after a thousand hours so I like this" is loving ridiculous.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

OwlFancier posted:

Seriously just mod it if it's annoying you, there's no prize for playing purist and I agree that there's some extremely weird (and extremely german) design decisions in the game. Frankly I think the entire notion of crew skill is a pretty iffy one, especially the number of things it affects.

I will definitely be modding in the skillbooks if my conscription plan doesn't work out :) Also I think achievements aren't even affected by mods this time too right?

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Those requirements are wild. I suspect they'll address this in their next patch honestly.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
The only thing they're worse at is pathfinding algorithms. Just disable collisions you monsters.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Thom12255 posted:

They've done good on this front in X4. No more autopilot ramming you into a station at full speed and the Game Over screen appearing. Even if it does ram you, it only does a bit of shield damage instead of instant death.

That is true but I have been stuck inside models a number of times - it is better than blowing up but teleporting out of sector to fix things gets old :)

That being said I broke down and installed the DFSI mod, seems like a good compromise and I'll do like ChairmanMauzer and add the seminar one to help fast-track certain positions.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Any freighters assigned as a trader for your factories will buy from your own factories, so if you reserve basics for yourself they'll essentially be mules (without using the mule mods).

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
So I bitched earlier about my station traders doing very little thinking it was the limitation of the piloting skill, however it turns out in my specific case it was actually a separate bug biting all the stations I was building. Turns out if you set drone level top-ups in the logistics view when constructing a station traders will be stuck looking for drone components! So the base information page shows "looking for trades" but in the detailed view you can see if they're stuck in this state. Setting station drones to zero and re-assigning all traders worked fine and my ships sold tens of thousands of chips in no time.

(TBF I also installed DFSI for better levelling too which seems very nice)

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
If you only have one miner you should set it to Nvidium for max cash. It eventually will run out of places to sell but that'll be dozens of hours. FWIW the pricing for mineral seems to be nvidium > silicon > ore > ice.

D. Ebdrup posted:

I can't find a damaged singularity engine to save my life, orz.
Same but with the flux capacitor, 90 hours in the game and I've never had SETA been craftable despite murdering a lot of Xenon and pirates!

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Krogort posted:

I think the flux capacitor drop from khaak

Well gently caress

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

timn posted:

If crafting SETA has you down you can consider using the Early SETA mod which lets you craft it for just one interface unit, available for cheap from most trader corners and also as a freebie from Boso Ta at the beginning of the player HQ quest line.
Eh it's probably fine, it forces me to actually do things while stuff happens for now.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Yeah it's a great way to boot strap your game to do non-boring stuff :)

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
They can get blown up and the faction will rebuild it somewhere else.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

OwlFancier posted:

Nividum, in case anyone isn't aware, is what they call platinum in X.
I thought that was teladinium.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Beefeater1980 posted:

I uninstalled this to go play assassin’s creed for a bit, but one thing that still rankles with me is that you can’t easily set up automated supply routes for your own factories. Yes, you can mod it in but in a game that’s basically about setting up closed loop logistics chains and then letting them run unaided while you shoot aliens, it seems a strange oversight.

You can sort of do it by restricting trade to other factions but still assigning traders, and setting the price as low as possible for the supply side. But I agree it'd be nicer to have something overtly like the CLS stuff in X3. The Mule mod is getting there though.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Major Isoor posted:

Hey, is there anywhere I can see a log of ships being destroyed, etc? There doesn't seem to be anything in the logbook, which seems like the obvious place to look

Keyword search in the logbook for “destroyed”.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

timn posted:

Am I reading things right in that some racial variants of modules like shield generators are strictly better than others? The encyclopedia entries are a little bit obfuscated by the fact that some information is just magic numbers and not all of the relevant stats are always represented there.

Definitely!
https://roguey.co.uk/x4/shields/

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Gigantic beta patch out:

Version 3.20 Beta 1 (396825) - 2020-05-05

New Feature: Trade Rules enable improved control over station trade offers, station supply offers and sale of ships.
Added links to "What is X4: Foundations?" video series to External Resources menu.
Added option to import and export individual construction plans to share with community.
Added information about original gamestart to Load and Save menus.
Added missile storage capacity information to missile turrets in Encyclopedia.
Added Mark All as Read option to Encyclopedia.
Added icons to order options in Interact Menu.
Added behaviour icons to Map legend.
Added faction abbreviations to Factions and Relations menu.
Added Start Guidance option to Interact menu of data vaults.
Added Fly To option to Interact menu of deployables and drops.
Added details about mission duration and involved ships to Venture Results menu.
Added match speed indicator to crosshair (default hotkey Shift+X).
Added error message when attempting to trade with stations that do not have docking facilities for current ship.
Removed irrelevant information for unmanned vessels from Object Info menus.
Removed duplicate inventory and station account management from Empire Overview.
Removed ships and stations lists from Empire Overview.
Removed ability to install unsuitable equipment mods for certain types of shields, weapons, turrets and ships.
Improved names of Xenon weapons.
Improved target selection for pirates.
Improved chance of AI pilots opening lockboxes when player not nearby.
Improved trade assignment speed if many subordinates try to trade same ware for their commander.
Improved guidance during Paranid plot maze section.
Improved visibility of target speed indicator in speed-bar against bright background elements.
Improved presentation of player-owned ships on ventures in Property Owned menu.
Improved balancing of Patrol Missions by increasing enemy presence.
Improved map performance in certain situations.
Fixed Split wharves missing Pier.
Fixed Fallen Families faction not building new ships.
Fixed stations not posting public buy offers for supply resources.
Fixed NPC stations disabling some of their production modules indefinitely under rare circumstances.
Fixed crews of mining ships not gaining experience when player not nearby during mining operations.
Fixed ships refusing explicitly given orders to trade with a station that is blacklisted.
Fixed Recall Subordinates command not disarming drones.
Fixed pirate ships not attacking NPC-owned ships that refuse to drop their cargo or comply with inspection protocols.
Fixed ships assigned to Trade for Build Storage using station manager account instead of construction account.
Fixed construction plan Shuffle option using connection modules that are not available.
Fixed accidental friendly fire from turrets on player ship being treated as intentional.
Fixed distress drones being launched prematurely.
Fixed ships not doing damage when player not nearby if they were built with neither weapons nor turrets.
Fixed player-owned capital ships not doing damage to non-hostile targets designated explicitly by player.
Fixed ships sometimes repeatedly getting supplies at fleet auxiliary ships.
Fixed NPC-owned ships paying for ammunition, deployables and drones that they already have when resupplying at player-owned equipment docks.
Fixed some cases of ships not flying correctly around capital ships, specially when docking.
Fixed ships not able to catch and dock on moving Raptor.
Fixed station-based traders buying resources that their station isn't currently buying.
Fixed stations sometimes creating trade offers with zero amounts for wares that are required for production.
Fixed free-flying police and recon ships sometimes getting stuck while scanning something.
Fixed comm response by police when non-player ships are scanned and no illegal wares are found.
Fixed relative movement stopping when getting up from pilot seat.
Fixed speed matching not turning off when changing target.
Fixed distance calculations for teleportation range limits.
Fixed exploit allowing unlimited small ships to be stored.
Fixed exploit allowing crew members to be cloned in certain situations.
Fixed incorrect unpaid plot licences under certain circumstances.
Fixed losing faction reputation from illegal station plots although licence was paid.
Fixed not being able to autopilot to targets that are under construction.
Fixed not being able to request docking at build storage when piloting capital ship.
Fixed rare case of weapons firing under player control when player is no longer controlling ship.
Fixed several hints getting stuck during Flight School tutorial.
Fixed some missions not correctly displaying opposing faction in briefing.
Fixed missing Court faction representative.
Fixed Paranid plot mission A Small Errand getting stuck on objective Await: Further Instructions under specific circumstances.
Fixed conversation option to pay credits in Paranid plot missions Unfolded Potential and An Ethical Challenge only appearing once.
Fixed getaway ship not being recalled from internal storage if it was stored away during Split storyline at Hall of Judgement.
Fixed missing prisoners at Hall of Judgement in Split story.
Fixed plot not proceeding during cutscene to sabotage Scale Plate trade run.
Fixed ships encountered in war subscription missions sometimes being invisible.
Fixed Hatikvah story not always being re-offered when initial station was destroyed.
Fixed Split story getting stuck in Suspicious Split Mission if Passenger Ship was lost.
Fixed mission conversation option for passenger to return to Passenger Ship in Suspicious Split Mission.
Fixed End of Oppression/End of Terrorism missions getting stuck at payment stage if ship NPC contact was on was destroyed.
Fixed HQ Research Module not being named correctly in certain gamestarts.
Fixed HQ Research Module being removed when loading construction plan.
Fixed fleets not being sorted by fleet name in Object List and Property Owned menus.
Fixed trade wares missing in Logical Station Overview if not currently stored.
Fixed turret groups not being highlighted on ship in Ship Configuration menu under certain circumstances.
Fixed inconsistent selection and highlight of shield and turret groups in Ship Modification menu.
Fixed equipment mod category availability if no equipment is installed.
Fixed rounding issues for equipment mod effects.
Fixed station hull percentage not being shown in Info menu unless scan level was at least 80%.
Fixed ship docks being listed as station dock modules in Encyclopedia.
Fixed missing "+" on buttons in Ship Configuration and Player Information menus.
Fixed Trade menu not being visible in certain situations.
Fixed sector map sometimes being broken by deployables ending up in invalid positions.
Fixed Arm/Disarm Turrets option in Interact menu being inconsistent when multiple ships are selected.
Fixed some map controls not working after quick-loading with map open.
Fixed returning venture ships causing performance issues until sent away again.
Fixed excessive sound volume in logo video.
Fixed issue where sounds could be missing or delayed.
Fixed game generating two crash dumps per crash instead of one.
Fixed several causes of crashes.

Note: If a problem is not listed as fixed above then it is probably not being addressed in this patch, but may be planned for a future one.

Less Fat Luke fucked around with this message at 17:09 on May 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
They actually just updated it to 3.20 beta 2:

quote:

[Beta 2] Added additional Object Information tab to Map menu.
[Beta 2] Added button in info tabs to focus objects in map.
[Beta 2] Added ship type icons to ship selection in Ship Configuration menu.
[Beta 2] Added option to select Trade Wares directly in Logical Station Overview
[Beta 2] Added mouse over info in Object Info menus showing full commander name if name is truncated.
[Beta 2] Removed use of cargo drones for direct trade between nearby stations.
[Beta 2] Removed Explore order from list of available behaviours.
[Beta 2] Removed Opposing Faction line in mission briefings if it is empty.
[Beta 2] Removed hull and shield bars from wreck icons on map.
[Beta 2] Changed Explore order to end when all map hexes in its search radius have been discovered.
[Beta 2] Changed location of mission offer map filter to Think section.
[Beta 2] Improved efficiency of subordinate traders looking for trades.
[Beta 2] Improved order and designation for equipment slots in Ship and Station Build menus
[Beta 2] Improved "Work somewhere else for me" conversation to open map at employee's location instead of player's.
[Beta 2] Improved behaviour of combat ships attempting to disable capital ship.
[Beta 2] Improved weapon and turret accuracy against fast targets.
[Beta 2] Improved turret accuracy against large targets.
[Beta 2] Improved map performance when many orders are shown.
[Beta 2] Improved turret behaviour settings in station Loadout menus when all turrets are under construction.
[Beta 2] Fixed Free Families granting police licences; players who have already purchased this licence will be reimbursed.
[Beta 2] Fixed Duke's Haven sometimes not selling any, or only random, equipment/ships.
[Beta 2] Fixed stations operating as pure trade stations only using fraction of their funds for buying wares.
[Beta 2] Fixed asteroids accumulating when repeatedly saving and loading in same location.
[Beta 2] Fixed another case of Teladi Trade Stations not rebuilding modules.
[Beta 2] Fixed stations built for NPC factions sometimes still using player account.
[Beta 2] Fixed ability to install additional equipment that is not available at ship's current shipyard/wharf/equipment dock.
[Beta 2] Fixed ship capacity mods not being taken into account when adding missiles, countermeasures and deployables to ships.
[Beta 2] Fixed deployables deployed via command Deploy at Position sometimes drifting past designated position.
[Beta 2] Fixed Update Trade Offers command not visiting all known stations when multiple such orders are queued.
[Beta 2] Fixed Update Trade Offers ending immediately when new order is queued.
[Beta 2] Fixed queued-up Explore orders completing without having explored.
[Beta 2] Fixed Construction Vessels not clearing previous orders when assigned for building.
[Beta 2] Fixed Construction Vessels disengaging while modules are recycling before new build starts.
[Beta 2] Fixed non-capital ships refusing to attack military capital ships and some stations at relations between -20 and -25.
[Beta 2] Fixed automated trading ships ignoring travel blacklists when executing trades.
[Beta 2] Fixed subordinate traders not respecting trade rule that is denying specific factions.
[Beta 2] Fixed subordinate traders loading extra wares from their home base into storage even under conditions where they shouldn't.
[Beta 2] Fixed direct subordinates of player with assignment Attack not attacking unless themselves attacked.
[Beta 2] Fixed subordinates sometimes detaching themselves from their fleet.
[Beta 2] Fixed build orders on player-piloted ship not processing on docking at shipyard under some circumstances.
[Beta 2] Fixed sector sunlight property not affecting Energy Cell production as intended.
[Beta 2] Fixed incorrect resources for Paranid and Teladi M Mk2 shields.
[Beta 2] Fixed aiming reaction time not using skills of pilot or manager.
[Beta 2] Fixed turrets sometimes not firing on valid targets.
[Beta 2] Fixed autopilot aborting travel mode either too late or much too early.
[Beta 2] Fixed crew transfer resulting in unending escape pods in very rare circumstances.
[Beta 2] Fixed one case of crew transfer failing.
[Beta 2] Fixed one cause of traffic jams at gates.
[Beta 2] Fixed missing faction representatives in unusual cases.
[Beta 2] Fixed missing dock functionality on 4th arm of Split 4-Dock T Pier.
[Beta 2] Fixed missing XS ship docks on 3M6S luxury Dock Area.
[Beta 2] Fixed pilots and crews on venturing ships losing morale due to inactivity.
[Beta 2] Fixed being able to teleport to docked ships sent on venture.
[Beta 2] Fixed returned venture ships stranded in void after rebuilding venture dock.
[Beta 2] Fixed game freeze during Suspicious Split mission if no stations belonging to given faction can be found.
[Beta 2] Fixed Split story getting stuck when tasked to place bombs on cargo drones during Report To Slave Trader 2 mission.
[Beta 2] Fixed Split Suspicious mission in Split story potentially missing guidance to character.
[Beta 2] Fixed End of Oppression mission in Split story accepting multiple payments from player and not progressing.
[Beta 2] Fixed End of Terrorism mission in Split story getting stuck if story character was on ship that was later destroyed.
[Beta 2] Fixed Path of Vengeance mission not completing in certain cases.
[Beta 2] Fixed discovering Jump Gate to Split space sometimes not triggering event cutscene.
[Beta 2] Fixed Split prisoner characters being duplicated when reassigned, which could lead to issues controlling objects.
[Beta 2] Fixed order paths on map not recalculating when they should (problem introduced in 3.20).
[Beta 2] Fixed global price modifier for station builds (problem introduced in 3.20).
[Beta 2] Fixed jumping row selection for equipment mods in Ship Configuration menu (problem introduced in 3.20).
[Beta 2] Fixed Property Owned jumping to top row after returning from Object Information tab.
[Beta 2] Fixed missing pre-selection of certain equipment entries in Encyclopedia when opened from Ship Configuration menu.
[Beta 2] Fixed turret slots not available in Ship Configuration menu for certain ships when using controller.
[Beta 2] Fixed missing trade offer updates after changing station accounts, especially when paused.
[Beta 2] Fixed shuffle function in Station Build menu not updating list of modules.
[Beta 2] Fixed construction resources not being listed immediately after acquiring blueprint for player-owned shipyards.
[Beta 2] Fixed production/hour value for production modules not taking into account effect of production efficiency in Logical Station Overview.
[Beta 2] Fixed missing workforce information in Logical Station Overview under certain circumstances.
[Beta 2] Fixed incorrect trade rule or blacklist display/usage when assigned trade rule or blacklist is deleted.
[Beta 2] Fixed incorrect order lines on map when blacklists are set up.
[Beta 2] Fixed target monitor sometimes getting stuck during comms.
[Beta 2] Fixed fog of war sometimes not being rendered up to edge of sector.
[Beta 2] Fixed another case of stuck map panning in certain situations.
[Beta 2] Fixed incorrect shadows for objects during construction.
[Beta 2] Fixed issue causing savegames to become larger with every save/load cycle.
[Beta 2] Fixed several causes of crashes.