Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sardikar
Sep 27, 2004
I cant think of anything to put here.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Yeah the X series in general really tends to lack that sort of "game feel" stuff that can be more impactful than the actual numbers involved.

Has there ever been a big "Wave Motion Gun" type main cannon in the X series anyway, though? Like I know there were some really damaging guns you could stick on capital ships but I don't know if they ever did the "huge wide beam of death" style of attack.

https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/203

Behold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sardikar
Sep 27, 2004
I cant think of anything to put here.

The people complaining about not seeing where you are going...you realise you can hide your cockpit by hitting control-H right?

It's the magic of camera drones!