Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
this isn't a toxx as such but I donated a hundred bucks to hope house in kansas city last week because i was annoyed at osuna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

osuna was found not guilty of his crimes

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

osuna was found not guilty of his crimes

Yikes

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

i am joking

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

I meant to do this a while ago but forgot, but then Boston went and won the World Series. $10 for the Yankees two wins against Boston, and 5 for each of the WC games themselves.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

bawfuls posted:

update through the end of the NLCS, 2 Ks in that last frame so I owe $72
Kershaw struck out 5 in each of his WS starts so that's another $20 bringing my total to $92

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I've been a bad OP but I'm home sick today so I'll update and cash out my donations (plus the regular season Toxx I owe) when I can breathe later today.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I updated the OP but I may have messed up some of the numbers. Please feel free to double-check me. That being said, despite the Brewers pitching fuckery a dollar per inning pitched by the starters each game was easily the most expensive Toxx this year.

Artix posted:

I meant to do this a while ago but forgot, but then Boston went and won the World Series. $10 for the Yankees two wins against Boston, and 5 for each of the WC games themselves.

I think you're overestimating the Yankees, they only won 1 game against Boston. I'm certainly not going to complain about more money for charity though.

E: My receipts for my donations. I made one NEDA donation for postseason and regular season, it's a $125/$250 breakdown.

Pancakes fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 31, 2018

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Apparently my stats were wrong and I donated $5 more than I should have. Darn.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Apologies for taking so long, but I finally got paid this week.

code:
ALDS: 
Osuna Ks: 2 - $4
Astros HRs: 8 - $16

ALCS: 
Osuna Ks: 3 - $6
Astros HRs: 6 - $12

Rounded up to $40. The email doesn't show the message I left, but it was something along the lines of "This donation is, in part, a small attempt to offset any success my Houston Astros may have enjoyed this season due to domestic abuser and noted piece of poo poo Roberto Osuna."

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Because I'm a giant moron:

The Yelich shirtsey will come eventually (probably Monday)

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Paid off my toxx to the local library because libraries are cool and as far as local government goes, who ever heard of a corrupt librarian? I don't even know what a corrupt librarian might do. Hide all the good books for their friends?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

By the way, I'm assuming everyone has paid out, but I'm going to go through the thread Sunday, and anyone who has skipped on their toxxes is getting a ban.

You've been warned!

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sadly most of my ex-jays kinda sucked this postseason. But I rounded up a few extra bucks for Pearce being named the MVP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

All you ratbags that donated to worthy causes, despite your bush league teams, make for a pretty good internet.

• Locked thread