Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

DrPossum posted:

Those clowns at Google have done it again. What a bunch of clowns.

it's like the circus was in town and the clowns were doing the highwire act and juggling flaming torches and then they went to DC and the clowns hung out there for a while but then some of the clowns went on a clown tour to the west coast and set up in mountain view and were doing their whole clown thing over there and then they never left because it seems as if all these clowns are similar in word and deed to those jokers who work for google, if indeed they are different people in the end of it all!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Recently I keep getting prompts to confirm that I want to watch something because "some users have said this video was offensive" or something. And it's for like a music video with mild cursing in it or something. It's annoying because I often will just leave videos playing in the background while I do other things, so it will stop and I have to stop what I'm doing and go tap the screen to "confirm."
I feel like it just started in like the last week or so, too. I wonder if there's a way to opt out.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I very much enjoy that youtube is a black box that nobody knows how it works. You ask google and they just shrug.

Also, it's incredible the amount of just straight trash there is, just giant red arrows pointing to a bad photoshop of a monster from a lovely video game and the title of "Top Ten Chernobyl Disasters You Need To Know"

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I got baited by one recently that had a thumbnail with the words "ACTUAL PROOF OF REAL-LIFE NPC PEOPLE" and clicked on it thinking it would be some trashy mk ultra type conspiracy hooey that I love so much, but it was just some annoying post-grad teenager overreacting to a college study done where 15% of participants reported not having an "inner voice" associated w/ their day to day thought process.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

KakerMix posted:

I very much enjoy that youtube is a black box that nobody knows how it works. You ask google and they just shrug.

Also, it's incredible the amount of just straight trash there is, just giant red arrows pointing to a bad photoshop of a monster from a lovely video game and the title of "Top Ten Chernobyl Disasters You Need To Know"

Robot voice talking about still picture.

• Locked thread