Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Millenials are the most non-religious age group yet, so please continue doubling down on Evangelical Christianity.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Stop being so thirsty

I got Casimir's spooky snipe ^

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 2, 2018

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1046919706106576896

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

I'll take "Bafflingly successful idiots who've still managed to squander every cent they've ever made through unmitigated stupidity for 500, Alex"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kap couldn't be on the same page as Donnie unless he drilled a hole in his head and poured bath salts directly onto his brain.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I still like Yeezy

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

Millenials are the most non-religious age group yet, so please continue doubling down on Evangelical Christianity.

Sorry bud I tired to save you but he's a day ahead :v:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

A dude coming back to life is pretty spooky, imo.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

sharknado slashfic posted:

Sorry bud I tired to save you but he's a day ahead :v:

Have we ever done a rule where you can save someone if they miss their snipe?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Do we not? Maybe I'm thinking of the Star Citizen thread. My fault.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Do we not? Maybe I'm thinking of the Star Citizen thread. My fault.

Ah it was a genuine question but I mean it's only a sixer anyway

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
The veteran forum would be the one that loves monthly closeouts, arbitrary rules, and enforcement made up on the fly

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Yes, we did during pup month

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Quebec just elected a right wing, Trump-lite government :-/

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FrozenVent posted:

Quebec just elected a right wing, Trump-lite government :-/

congratulations to kebekistan

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/aflores/status/1046922895509733376

Stop being so thirsty

i would like a response to my question of "what part of my posting do i need to rein in for you to stop giving me posting vacations because i have no real idea what 2 of these were for exactly" seeing as the reasons on the rap sheet are p cryptic. didnt want to bring it into the thread but welp

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*.

mlmp08 posted:

The veteran forum would be the one that loves monthly closeouts, arbitrary rules, and enforcement made up on the fly

Mod discretion

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Tollymain posted:

i would like a response to my question of "what part of my posting do i need to rein in for you to stop giving me posting vacations because i have no real idea what 2 of these were for exactly" seeing as the reasons on the rap sheet are p cryptic. didnt want to bring it into the thread but welp

From the look of it you broke the dont suck rule but it wasnt my call

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tollymain posted:

Well, since you asked me, the second one seems to be a veiled call for physical violence towards politicians. I didn't care enough to look back to the first.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no i literally meant mutual aid direct action

tf im sorry but i think you need to recalibrate your sensors because im actually a v good poster

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nope, sensors are working just fine.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

my creepy horse mask was destroyed when my house flooded after Florence dropped 22" of rain in 18 hours and I'm bummed I can't rock my sad alcoholic cartoon horse act a second year

Also lol forever that evangelicals literally elected a golem made out of cheeto dust and golden calves president

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

shame on an IGA posted:

my creepy horse mask was destroyed when my house flooded after Florence dropped 22" of rain in 18 hours and I'm bummed I can't rock my sad alcoholic cartoon horse act a second year

Also lol forever that evangelicals literally elected a golem made out of cheeto dust and golden calves president

you could always get another one? lots of time

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

shame on an IGA posted:

my creepy horse mask was destroyed when my house flooded after Florence dropped 22" of rain in 18 hours

See, you say destroyed, but I think you meant "made better."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tolly, you're a moron who somehow didn't follow days of drama leading up to a new rule that you participated in. Then you got cute about it like I said not to. So here it is, my response to you, in public.

I probated you because you're retarded and don't read.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Did hurricane Florence also destroy the fifty factories in Shenzhen that make them?

edit: wait there actually was a typhoon at the same time that did. Well poo poo. WHATEVER.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

go as this for halloween this year

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle/2018/09/urban-outfitters-selling-instagram-influencer-halloween-costume.html

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Halloween 2018, I'm feeling Malachi Constant

Vas, I think they did have a supertyphoon around the same time but IDC I'm just gonna hang out on my front porch and creep the gently caress out of the neighbors by playing banjo every time someone walks past my house.

There are good reasons that it's the instrument of choice for toothless hillbillies everywhere. Four strings, Five fingers? we cool. Six strings, Five fingers? No. No. You go to hell and you die, guitar.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Oct 2, 2018

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I hit peak Halloween costume last year, so I'm just gonna repeat myself from here on out.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

What was that book about Shackleton and the South Pole mentioned here a while back? Search is broken.

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome

Lake of Methane posted:

What was that book about Shackleton and the South Pole mentioned here a while back? Search is broken.

Endurance
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0465062881

I bought it, need to start it.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

McNally posted:

I hit peak Halloween costume last year, so I'm just gonna repeat myself from here on out.

That was and is really cool.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/columlynch/status/1046930472348082179

What the actual gently caress

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Pence is honestly one of the scariest dudes in the Administration since he's done such a good job at being completely off the radar while quietly getting evangelical bullshit slipped in when no one's looking.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EBB posted:

Tolly, you're a moron who somehow didn't follow days of drama leading up to a new rule that you participated in. Then you got cute about it like I said not to. So here it is, my response to you, in public.

I probated you because you're retarded and don't read.

Can we cut back on the use of retard? It's a really lovely word and there are plenty of others that do as good of a job, or better, at explaining how stupid and idiotic a person's posting is.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lake of Methane posted:

Since it’s Spooktober, you should also read and watch The Terror for some Arctic Spooky Fun at the other end of the world.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Can we cut back on the use of retard? It's a really lovely word and there are plenty of others that do as good of a job, or better, at explaining how stupid and idiotic a person's posting is.

Not emptyquoting this

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Alright smart guy post a list of alternatives tia

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Trump-brained

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007