Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Was gonna suggest keeping momentum behind "Pakled" however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Alright smart guy post a list of alternatives tia

cyka blyat

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kiwi

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

enlisted

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

proudbois

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Okay Tolly, you're a Homestuck-brained person who can't read.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EBB posted:

Okay Tolly, you're a Homestuck-brained person who can't read.

Much better, thank you

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Chuds are spitting on veterans now

https://twitter.com/edwardnelson4tn/status/1046963581760282624

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Of course they are. The only real vet is a right-wing vet.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

kiwi

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

no thats just our accent

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

On the same page even man

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Idiot King

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Anyone see the news that apparently some of the restrictions put on the FBI for the Kavanaugh “investigation”.?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

it's that little bits of spiteful evil just plain out dickishness that puts the lie to the whole "It is in fact the democrats who hate" poo poo.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

I'm sure they're doing this out of spite and yes, it's horrible. But did you actually read this? They changed it so that only married same-sex couples can get Visas, same as opposite-sex couples. They're using the stupid laws from the UN source countries as a way to virtue signal to their dumbass base, yes, but it's not quite as bad as the headline makes it out to be.

And there's this:

"The United States informed foreign governments that they would allow “limited exceptions” to its new policy in cases involving diplomats from countries where same-sex marriage is illegal. But that government would have to provide documentation proving that same-sex marriage was illegal and commit to accepting same-sex partners of U.S. diplomats."

GoGoGadget fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Oct 2, 2018

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/davidgura/status/1046416971233992706?s=19

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

shame on an IGA posted:

Was gonna suggest keeping momentum behind "Pakled" however

Pakleds are actually very smart. They initially outsmarted Will Ruler.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Ahahahahaha

Wall Street Journal posted:

President Trump personally directed an effort in February to stop Stormy Daniels from publicly describing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, people familiar with the events say.

In a phone call, Mr. Trump instructed his then-lawyer Michael Cohen to seek a restraining order against the former adult-film actress, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, through a confidential arbitration proceeding, one of the people said. Messrs. Trump and Cohen had learned shortly before that Ms. Clifford was considering giving a media interview about her alleged relationship with Mr. Trump, despite having signed an October 2016 nondisclosure agreement.

Trump Directed Action to Enforce Stormy Daniels’s Hush Agreement https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-directed-legal-action-to-enforce-stormy-danielss-hush-agreement-1538478000

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Sounds like the actions of a totally innocent man being framed by a harlot.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Cant wait for the Halloween hot takes of "I'm going as the biggest villain in the country, A WHITE MALE" to start popping off soon.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/KETV/status/1046984511928578048

redneck nazgul fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Oct 2, 2018

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Well, now the FBI knows what Mark Judge knows about the Kavanaugh poo poo and interestingly, it looks like it was a two-day interview.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1047129812425433088?s=19

I doubt anything is conclusive, but at least someone made Judge talk, officially, about all this poo poo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

That Works posted:

Cant wait for the Halloween hot takes of "I'm going as the biggest villain in the country, A WHITE MALE" to start popping off soon.

I had momentarily forgot I lived in this country and then you had to go and remind me of this poo poo

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
https://www.sciencealert.com/brain-to-brain-mind-connection-lets-three-people-share-thoughts/amp

We are going to develop this technology and send prisoners (to include debtors) to war via remote control

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

maffew buildings posted:

https://www.sciencealert.com/brain-to-brain-mind-connection-lets-three-people-share-thoughts/amp

We are going to develop this technology and send prisoners (to include debtors) to war via remote control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_4Qqnlpi-s

yep

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Vast swaths of america are 100% fine with that

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:stare:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Milo and POTUS posted:

I had momentarily forgot I lived in this country and then you had to go and remind me of this poo poo

:smith: sorry man

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Why can’t you guys just have normal sex?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/1047157017918365696

Whoever is screaming log off outside the White House, show yourself coward. I will never log off!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Our president.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
You know Avenetti is a grifter but you can’t deny he would also be extremely online.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh well it would have happened eventually

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

You know Avenetti is a grifter but you can’t deny he would also be extremely online.

bannon is a bad person but I agree with him that avenatti is trumps biggest threat and since the GOP still listen to bannon, they are gonna make sure that they try taking down the big threat which only gives avenatti power

I am looking forward to those debates.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
The SA app for Android doesn't show post counts so I'm going for a blind spooky spina

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Why can’t you guys just have normal sex?

Sounds boring. I’ll require my gently caress harness tonight.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I cannot maintain an erection unless a baby grand piano is precariously suspended over my head by the thinnest of wires

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Has the market and economy collapsed enough that I can afford a house yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Nice and hot piss posted:

Has the market and economy collapsed enough that I can afford a house yet?

Jokes on you, they are all owned by Landlords for rent.

Seriously.

• Locked thread