Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow/status/1057476255623405569?s=20

:lol:

This guy is so hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Bored As gently caress posted:

It's so loving ridiculous that the party says they love Israel / Jews the most is also the party that coddles and cozies up to white supremacists, and is the party that white supremacists support. Like, what the gently caress? I know we only have two political parties but Jesus Christ, both of those groups under the same tent is ridiculous. And most of the Republicans that support Israel really only support it because they believe that a big war in the Middle East will bring about apocalypse and second coming of Christ, so support Israel because we want the world to end, basically.

It's honestly mind-bogglingly difficult to wrap my head around that.

Lol Israel is the Promised Land and the Jews need to be there for Jesus' return my dude.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Bored As gently caress posted:

It's so loving ridiculous that the party says they love Israel / Jews the most is also the party that coddles and cozies up to white supremacists, and is the party that white supremacists support. Like, what the gently caress? I know we only have two political parties but Jesus Christ, both of those groups under the same tent is ridiculous. And most of the Republicans that support Israel really only support it because they believe that a big war in the Middle East will bring about apocalypse and second coming of Christ, so support Israel because we want the world to end, basically.

It's honestly mind-bogglingly difficult to wrap my head around that.

They don't love Jews at all, they just see them as a necessary cog in their doomsday prophecy.

And white supremacists like Israel because they see it as a model ethnostate, it's a way to keep Jews out of their own countries, and they both hate Muslims.

Also slightly related but I recently read The Yiddish Policemen's Union and it was really good! It's an alt-history detective story about a Jewish settlement in Alaska.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:matters:

i give up

we're all gonna loving die

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

im...im gonna call free fire poo poo posting (no inlined :nws:) until midnight EST Halloween

why not who cares anyways

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Ebb bad mod

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

We all agree that the guy getting stabbed was the bad guy here, right?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
gently caress you ebb eat a big fat dick turd you little blowhard tryhard asshat

aka official 2018 trump cum dumpster

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I hope we get to eat the rich and kill the pigs before we all die.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Torrannor posted:

Yeah. Don't ruin a book for others.

Snap did it.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Ftfy

FYI in case no one noticed the post where the researchers figured out we've killed 60% of the animal population in 40 years, what's going to happen is we're all going to die horribly to the earth's final cleansing of us but we're going to do it while shooting each other in the face screaming BUTTERYMAILS because humanity was a loving mistake

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Torrannor posted:

Yup. Years ago I got spoiled on so many movies by a former coworker of mine I just stopped talking to him.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

EBB posted:

im...im gonna call free fire poo poo posting (no inlined :nws:) until midnight EST Halloween

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

EBB posted:

Happy Halloween y'all.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Yeav this whole world is hosed. My small hope is I live long enough to see grifters like Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens dragged off by their own "allies" in the alt right. Screaming about how its not fair and they were one of the good ones.
But the world isn't fair, nothing matters.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Torrannor posted:

yes

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Torrannor posted:

There's only so much a person can bear, especially when trapped in a hut with a motherfucker who wants to spoil every book and movie you can get your hands on. I'd be plotting murderous revenge inside the first week.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

EBB posted:

PROBE ME FOR TALKING IN THE NO TALKING THREAD?! YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE! NO MODS NO MASTERS!

*shits pants poo poo posts while masturbating furiously*

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

PROBE ME FOR TALKING IN THE NO TALKING THREAD?! YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE! NO MODS NO MASTERS!

*shits pants poo poo posts while masturbating furiously*

Go gently caress around with another m9 and shoot yourself in the dick about it.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
hell yeah Trump 2024

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I just went on a giant reporting spree on Facebook to help take down the remainder of the Proud Boy pages. Must've reported like 40 of them for hate speech in the past hour. I got sick of their poo poo showing up in my suggested pages and also kill all loving Nazis forever, deplatform them, send them all scurrying back to 4chan and Stormfront.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Z_Everson/status/1057435121622638599?s=19

Yo can I get a name change to cream pie apocalypse

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

ElMaligno posted:

I hope we get to eat the rich and kill the pigs before we all die.

lets get that bacon my dude

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Sergg posted:

I just went on a giant reporting spree on Facebook to help take down the remainder of the Proud Boy pages. Must've reported like 40 of them for hate speech in the past hour. I got sick of their poo poo showing up in my suggested pages and also kill all loving Nazis forever, deplatform them, send them all scurrying back to 4chan and Stormfront.

How do I do this without the facebook algorithm inviting me to join other nazis?

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

M_Gargantua posted:

How do I do this without the facebook algorithm inviting me to join other nazis?

That's the universe giving you more nazis to report and get banned.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Creampie Apocalypse 2018

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

M_Gargantua posted:

Don't Use Facebook

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

Burner account+ incognito browser mode

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057620518751428608?s=19

The most important part of honoring the dead is how the president is treated

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

"I could probably kill a sixteen year old girl in the middle of fifth avenue and still get elected crown prince of the Sauds"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/two-saudi-sisters-found-dead-in-hudson-had-sought-political-asylum

quote:

Two women who were found dead and bound together in the Hudson River last week were sisters from Saudi Arabia who had reportedly been ordered to return home after requesting asylum in the U.S. Police in New York have yet to determine a cause of death for the two women, identified as 16-year-old Tala Farea and 22-year-old Rotana Farea. They were fully clothed and showed no obvious signs of trauma when they were found on Oct. 24, police say. But the sisters’ mother, who also lives in the U.S., told detectives she’d received a call from the Saudi Arabian Embassy just a day before her daughters disappeared urging the family to leave the U.S. because the two young women had applied for political asylum, the Associated Press reports. 

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

"I could probably kill a sixteen year old girl in the middle of fifth avenue and still get elected crown prince of the Sauds"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/two-saudi-sisters-found-dead-in-hudson-had-sought-political-asylum

Are the Saudis going for the "couldn't have been us it was done too well" defense?

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
jfc nuke saudi arabia at least that way the US defense industry will get radiation poisoning when they try to suck dollars out of the crown prince’s rear end

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
We married ourselves to one of the most horrific regimes on the planet for cheap oil and stay married because boomers are still made about the Iran hostage crisis

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

smart brain: nuke Saudi Arabia, take the oil that's left
galaxy brain: nuke Saudi Arabia, turn the trinitite formed by the bombs into solar panels

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Gonna buy this sick rear end shirt for Mikey P the Best Based VP

https://twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/1057039937353052160?s=21

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

We can even use the 9/11 AUMF!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

hobbesmaster posted:

We can even use the 9/11 AUMF!

Lmao that's actually true holy poo poo

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

MA-Horus posted:

smart brain: nuke Saudi Arabia, take the oil that's left
galaxy brain: nuke Saudi Arabia, turn the trinitite formed by the bombs into solar panels

Different-plane-of-existence-brain: Nuke Saudi Arabia, and turn the trinitite into reactor fuel rods.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If we wait until they dig their nuclear waste trench to make Qatar an island, we can just bulldoze the top meter or two into the trench.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Handsome Ralph posted:

gently caress, let me try find a cached version cause it really was the stupidest loving mary sue poo poo I've ever read and hilarious to think that anyone would actually take it seriously.

Ah, found it! [url]https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:J-qdvM82o7IJ:https://medium.com/%40EvanGoldman17/surefire-intelligence-the-cia-for-hire-for-the-rich-and-famous-545676848321+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]

Love it.

• Locked thread