Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Yeezy just wants poor white people to be enslaved too, reparations and equality and all that, a very stable genius.

When you think about it we're already enslaved to debt and the banks so whats a little amendment worth anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

That story takes a bit to get going but drat, the political disconnect from reality is real.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2018/10/01/an-internment-camp-for-10-million-uyghurs

What is the US government doing to put pressure on this dystopian abuse of human rights? :shuckyes:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Alright smart guy post a list of alternatives tia

cyka blyat

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1047175694432649216?s=21

False flag to own the libs?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Sergg posted:

Nobody here is talking about the bar fight Kavanaugh started when he was in college? Got into a verbal altercation with a stranger, thew a beer in his face, and Kavanaugh's 3 friends rushed to help him. The police investigated it as an assault. Real tough guy with 3 friends to back you up.

Also how a bunch of people who knew him in high school and college came forward after his hearing to say how he was a drunken lout and was lying his rear end off about his drinking to congress.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

EBB posted:

go to CSPAM

Good advice in general

Dehumanize yourself and face the tmurp. Its cathartic. Jump to last and get a snapshot of chaos of america at any given moment in time.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’ve had more courtroom experience in a month as a litigator doing work for indigents than future scotus justice brett kavanaugh had prior to his appointment to the federal bench.

Nice for SCOTUS?

Maybe we can't hire you because you're overqualified.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
They won’t even learn when republicans win all elections in 2020

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
USSA should be UUAA, United Unemployed Autoworkers of America

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I read Gilead and immediately thought of the Gunslinger

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
All accurate Balkanizations must have some form of "Confederacy of Dixie" because you know those idiots would jump at the opportunity to go full chud.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Atlanta and the strip of cities between it and durham would probably be there own sovereign.

But there are a ton of people I remember from the Carolina's who were all hard up for dukes of hazard and treason flag trucks.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

One of the only only reasons I can morally justify for accumulation of Grand wealth is spending it all on art that you like. World needs more painters et al getting $1M grants on the regular.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

The Iron Rose posted:

oh gently caress it, why not at this point.

this is what this motherfucking administration has done to me, good christ.

We'll radicalize you yet! :allears:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

A+

The Iron Rose posted:

Like all liberals, I only begin caring about issues when they affect me personally.

Unfortunately, this issue has affected me personally, but hey on the plus side if y'all want to guillotine everyone who voted to appoint Justice Rapist then you can get in loving line

Hows your firearm and knife situation? Gotta defend against the chuds riding rascals.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Antifa: Make Fashists Scared Again

Oh and some good classic morning don:

https://twitter.com/realpresssecbot/status/1049639127845548032?s=21

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

FrozenVent posted:

This account is really :discourse: for those of us who can’t see pictures for whatever reason.

“sorry for your wasteland internet” posted:

The paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks - in other words, they weren’t paid! Screamers in Congress, and outside, were far too obvious - less professional than anticipated by those paying (or not paying) the bills!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Remember Uwe Bole and Mr broken spine?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Calling someone a Reagan might actually be a better insult. But it’s more historical fact and less racially insulting.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

So that’s literally where UP THE BUM NO BABY came from

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
There’s a key part of this system though. All those cost savings go into the pockets of the branch/division/department executives and upper management. C-level executives and administrators walk away from dedicated corporate corpses with many millions of dollars of assets and cash. And these are the people we allow to make the decisions.

Feature not bug.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

You severely overestimate the Air Force.

More like they underestimated the air force :smithcloud:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

EBB posted:

No more FBI e-mails :cripes:

I'm just going to assume all those investigation emails you get about us are from clearance renewals anyway.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Every now and then there is a bug in the server code where a bunch of posts in the same time frame get sent to an each others/random thread ids. I've had it happen to me once.

So whenever I see something like that I just assume radium code.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Chinks is just an abbreviation for Chinese ...ks

Definitely nothing to read into.

Dont use Nork anymore. Even among the wonks of 38 north and ACW it’s fallen out of common use because it’s a lovely slur entirely due to its history of usage

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

psydude posted:

Stochastic gradient descent for modding. I like it.

I learned a new term today!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Nystral posted:

Can we as a group self moderate the drat vocabulary of the fuckos who use words we as a community don’t like? I mean ffs if anyone uses a slur we yell at them and report. If a fucko wants to try and be a rules lawyer then gently caress them they get double. gently caress it.

We as a group naturally do the exact opposite of what any authority figure tells us to if we can possibly do so without punishment.

We as a group also naturally expect and accept sudden and overwhelming punishment for whatever violation the nobles feel occurred.

Socially you see self-moderation happen quite a bit, its how a lot of branches remain functional after all, but you best bet that as soon as a new line is drawn people will toe it and peak over until something happened.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Their state newspaper was Poppin off at the mouth about how any sanctions would mean the Saudis would punish us.

Time for Desert Storm 3: Mecca Madness

I'm sure if we give them a slap on the wrist they'll punish us with oil related stuff. (Well, they'll also repossess Jared's building)

On the other hand if we were to magically go full North Korea level state sanctions the entire Saudi House of cards would collapse and heads would roll and on and on. So clearly i'm in favor of just jumping straight to full embargo and trade blockade with the 5th fleet.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Yeah turns out the Ryanverse is another case of life imitating art. Debt of honor came out in ‘94 and then seven years later someone tried that for real.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

not caring here posted:

I must be missing something here, is Daniel Craig emasculated because he has a baby? I don't get it.

To proud boys and bio truth watchers of info wars: Men are manly and women are supposed to be subservient and take care of children and food etc without complaint, willingly or otherwise. Have you seen handmaids tale? Any man who takes care of kids is a gender traitor or something...

World is full of brain worms

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Tucker out of context...

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1052240011280699394

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Arrest all of them.

Worked good for Iceland.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
The word you’re looking for is chuds.

Red hats are one of many chapters of chuds. Proud boys are another chapter.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Godholio posted:

It's not a just cup, it's a goddamn cooking thing that's part of the galley. And a thermos isn't going to hold up, I used to bring one.

Now I'm curious. How are you going to use it without a handle and without burning yourself, and does your technique sound like a good idea if you're on an airplane that's moving around and you're surrounded by electronics that could kill you and everyone around you?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Stop moving left and advance to the right. No retreat, no prisoners.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Relentlessboredomm posted:

4. This is an absurd level coordination to have that many sent and timed out that well. Gonna be more than one guy.

Ehhh...USPS is an amazing organization despite the GOP trying to discredit it as yet another mismanaged federal overreach.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

:dunkedon:

Love that beautiful man

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Anti-meme's are real and we've been fighting in the meme wars for a decade now.

qntm posted:

"anomalous antimemes are another matter entirely. How do you contain something you can't record or remember? How do you fight a war against an enemy with effortless, perfect camouflage, when you can never even know that you're at war?"

Welcome to meme war

No, this is not your first day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Where’s that quote from Gargantua?

Its part of the intro for the anti memetics hub on SCP. Slightly modified. Mostly goon written.

• Locked thread