Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Can't wait to read the report in an hour or two

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

ahhahahahaha

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

:rip:

The universe is vast. Somebody more intelligent will fill it.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Sadly enough I know people who this will make a difference with

do you think tswift will prevent trump 2020

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Inside every Palestinian there is an Israeli waiting to come out. Its a hardball world son. We gotta try to keep our heads until this human rights craze blows over.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

Y'all are giving Ben Shapiro way too much loving credit in his response. Stop taking Fox seriously and giving them the benefit of the doubt.

We need something to comment on beyond the fact he looks like the living embodiment of a gully rear end wonderbread looking motherfucker in a suit, and plays that part faithfully day to day.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

Just close your eyes for a moment and this baseball bat will transport you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkAbi2Bwf4

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Victor Vermis posted:

Sorry my brilliant genius plan doesn't apply to two-man tech boutiques or whatever other grotesque monuments to applied niche faggotry you're toiling away at, diddles.

turn on your monitor

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Can back this up

Saw one throw a brick through a car window at 10 meters hitting a dude in the jaw who was talking mad poo poo on her

Impressive.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

Yeah the Saudis are kinda punking themselves keeping that poo poo behind closed doors, in 1903 the founding editor of The State newspaper was gunned down in broad daylight on a crowded street in Columbia by the sitting lieutenant governor of South Carolina, who went on to win reelection. What's the point of making an example if you're not gonna own it?

Wooooooooooord

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

Rising Storm Vietnam gets pretty ugly over voice chat sometimes :cripes:

I usually start TKing at that point.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

yo i bet that party was loving litttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

wtf

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

I know, loving disgusting, he didn't loving shave

gently caress you

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Nice and hot piss posted:

I read the "pantex" emergency thing, didn't really get what the big deal was. then I wikipedia'd the company

fuuuuuuuck

booz is on some wu tang poo poo here

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

jesus n4i where the gently caress do you find this poo poo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

>implying medical doctors never screw up and maim/kill someone :thunk:

you can stop trolling now n4i

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lookin forward to the imminent STEM circlejerk.

reminds me of reddit :grin:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

n4i talking about this homeopathic/alternative medicine bullshit is pretty loving bad, but its hilarious watching ya'll bark on each other rn. dudes about to go all JSTOR itt lmao

like just turn off the screen like close your eyes

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

turn on your monitor

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

wonder how france is this time of year

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Racist and rude like every other time of the year

*looks at a confederate flag flying from a truck going down I-10* How racist and rude again?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

They're probably as racist but say it more elegantly

As long as they don't step to me, or try to run my light skinned half egyptian/half hispanic rear end over in a truck or some poo poo we straight.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

psydude posted:

If there's one group of people the French love and are totally not racist against, it's North Africans.

guess i'll just die an american lmao

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Active shooter situation involving a synagogue in Pittsburgh: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/27/heavy-police-presence-near-synagogue-in-squirrel-hill/#.W9R8JJn-enc.twitter

I'm really hoping that the synagogue is just being referenced as a location for situational understanding and not the actual target.

Jesus christ. And probably not, you know that motherless gently caress went in there to kill them people. loving bastard.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

jerman999 posted:

Some people on twitter are posting what they claim is the shooter's name and social media posts. If accurate, white supremacist Nazi who hated trump and thought he was controlled by jews.

:d2a:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I loving hate this piece of poo poo.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Defenestrategy posted:

I too think that as a society we should just shrug and think that there's not much we can do about shootings at both schools and religious institutions.

eta till weatherman 2.0 or some poo poo?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Good good. We always thought WW3 was gonna be fought with nukes. Turns out it's just gonna be really long and really bloody and it might not end with the cleansing of nuclear fire.

TIME TO HIT THEM BOOKS

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I got nothing against Angela Merkel. I just wish the headline started off with the words HILLARY CLINTON. Yo, take the L and fade away with your cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

PROBE ME FOR TALKING IN THE NO TALKING THREAD?! YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE! NO MODS NO MASTERS!

*shits pants poo poo posts while masturbating furiously*

Go gently caress around with another m9 and shoot yourself in the dick about it.

• Locked thread