Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You're still a full day ahead, weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

That's a hot loving take by the *checks notes* group that helped promote a rapist to become a Supreme Court Justice nominee

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EBB posted:

Tolly, you're a moron who somehow didn't follow days of drama leading up to a new rule that you participated in. Then you got cute about it like I said not to. So here it is, my response to you, in public.

I probated you because you're retarded and don't read.

Can we cut back on the use of retard? It's a really lovely word and there are plenty of others that do as good of a job, or better, at explaining how stupid and idiotic a person's posting is.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EBB posted:

Okay Tolly, you're a Homestuck-brained person who can't read.

Much better, thank you

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/davidgura/status/1046416971233992706?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Love to be sharing details about someone’s sex life to own the libs.

Also, did you know that if you’ve survived a sexual assault, you’re not allowed to enjoy any form of sex anymore, especially if it’s similar to the manner in which you were assaulted? Praise be!

I hate these people.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
After talking with someone else, my life goal to is to outlive whoever becomes the last Boomer

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I wonder what the jury will decide when the common sense notion that rape is a crime is tried

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Can't wait to read the report in an hour or two

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

PSA we are coming up on the end of the page so be ready to snipe

The saddest snipe month feat. Two Finger PSAs

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1048699518928265216

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

This is a really dumb statement. There was nothing scripted about Conor getting his rear end beat for 18 minutes and 3 seconds before getting submitted. The UFC may do some dumb poo poo for promotion, but the actual product in the cage is two people legitimately fighting at the peak of the sport.

Also you should all watch more of Derrick Lewis.

https://twitter.com/JeffJSays/status/1048808680127438848

Here's video showing McGregor starting the fight with the guy in the black shirt:

https://twitter.com/AhmadAlobaid/status/1048826545006108672

But they took our jerbs!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

psydude posted:

When did the UFC become the WWE

November 1993

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Vasudus posted:

All of those ideas are terrible.

Know the secret combo locks to the food? Yeah ok, what if someone just...tortures it out of you? It isn't hard, and it's not like there won't be any laws to stop you. Make more pain than a person can endure. Easy, you just need some rope, a chair, and a pair of pliers. Hell, you don't even need any of that since it's hedge fund managers we're talking about. Biometrics? Ever see Demolition Man?

The only way to ensure survival of a group is that everyone buys in to that community.

Communities are for the weak

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Also that's no reason to use that word, rear end in a top hat

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Back to the good news https://twitter.com/astroehlein/status/1049542471137529856?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/khinman/status/1049719502701768706?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Cuckoldry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Third World Reagan posted:

see my old user name

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Third World Reagan posted:

As mentioned for the last two pages, my old username had a coded racist word in it. Racism has always been an issue in america and part of the problem is we never try to confront it.

I mean the answer to what is wrong with america is that it has Americans in it.

Remember ABC's what would you do from 2010 about the bike thief?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABRlWybBqM

Then just come out and say that, don't try and mask it behind an easily misconstrued bit of rear end in a top hat-ish, edgelord racism

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

shame on an IGA posted:

UP THE BUM NO BABY is both good advice and a good poster

Oh you :blush:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Sexy gamma ray burst

(Are we still doing this?)

You reminded me of one.

Sexy coronal mass ejection

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What's the deal with Wilford Brimley?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
If they show the flag being planted they drat well better show it get blown away by the ascent stage of the LM

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Something something Germanic mercenaries something something

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

bird food bathtub posted:

Ya know, at this point I have to give some validity to the Matrix explanation of reality. 2018 has just gone plain loving weird like the last version of a SimCity save file before you start a new game and just start building weird poo poo everywhere, flipping every setting to whatever odd ball value seems funniest and so on.

I say this because apparently Gritty, the horrifying Muppets-on-coke Philadelphia hockey mascot, has turned into an anti-fascist meme the same way Pepe did for Nazis with images and hash tags and everything. Very frequently specifically targeting Pepe in fact, though sometimes just lighting Nazis on fire or what have you.

I need a drink.

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1050879120299577344?s=19

eta https://twitter.com/PeakyBossTweed/status/1050884184523382784?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Please don't doxx

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Liberals need to own up to their faults or not give a poo poo.

Whenever anyone points out one of Trumps 100000x faults, idiocy, or awful views he just either denies it, makes something up, and then quickly attacks his opponent. And you know what, it works. When was the last time anyone talked about his Tax returns? Meanwhile, Warren goes and does something benign like a DNA test and it sinks her campaign. It's bullshit, but that's politics and Democrats loving suck at it. Also leftists will find any reason to not actively do anything out of ideological purity.

Hell D&D had a huge slapfight the other day because it was discovered that AOC enjoys League of Legends. Which apparently is leftist harem? It's absolutely idiotic.

I'm hoping the mid-terms turn out OK and Democrats at least take Congress back because if not, put a fork in it its over.

Trump's taxes were literally the subject of major news in the past week.

Warren's actions were dumb as hell, and rather than benign have had a real adverse affect on her credibility and the perceived credibility of the establishment Dems.

D&D has slapfights over every little thing and is best ignored.

Also, it's spelled haraam, dumb gently caress

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Brute Squad posted:

Boost game immersion with historical accuracy.

You joke but when a commander is exceptionally bad I'll roll a frag next to the radio

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

That's still the worst possible move to make, though.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Vasudus posted:

This is literally the opening plot of Sicario 2.

Wonder what the odds are that the fat man watched that recently.

It's also revealed to be completely blown out of proportion in the film

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Oh wow I missed this one yesterday
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1054489451647385600?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

psydude posted:

GiP: These social media sites need to do a better job of removing violent right wingers.

Also GiP: By removing the accounts of these violent right wingers, Twitter is obviously a moutpiece of the GOP.

As was pointed out, the account had been reported and they did nothing until after the guy was arrested. They're being reactive rather than proactive, and that's the issue.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

psydude posted:

Oh I totally agree. Office Pig was saying that deleting his Facebook page was part of a coverup.

It can be both. Facebook has been pulling that exact poo poo for a while.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Casimir Radon posted:

They took their name from the Aladdin musical.

That and the name five cereals while being beat up as an initiation are my two favorite things about the proud boys

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Bored As gently caress posted:

It's so loving ridiculous that the party says they love Israel / Jews the most is also the party that coddles and cozies up to white supremacists, and is the party that white supremacists support. Like, what the gently caress? I know we only have two political parties but Jesus Christ, both of those groups under the same tent is ridiculous. And most of the Republicans that support Israel really only support it because they believe that a big war in the Middle East will bring about apocalypse and second coming of Christ, so support Israel because we want the world to end, basically.

It's honestly mind-bogglingly difficult to wrap my head around that.

Lol Israel is the Promised Land and the Jews need to be there for Jesus' return my dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸 𓂸

• Locked thread